Covid-19 Prepared?

I challenge you to sit in the fucking hot seat captain hindsight. Media blitzing you over false shit and I guarantee you will say a bunch of stupid shit out of context. 

but we can’t all be perfect like you.

one thing is for sure Trump shouldnt have even bothered to try and clarify himself to a hostile media. That just makes it worse and give people like you false validation for your TDS.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I challenge you to sit in the fucking hot seat captain hindsight. Media blitzing you over false shot and I guarantee you will say a bunch of stupid shit out of context.

but we can’t all be perfect like you.

Dude, you can chill out big time too. I don't think I am perfect by any means. I am not better than anyone here, I mean that's why I am here in the first place - to learn about things I didn't know and Ratsun has a TON of car knowledge on it.

The simple fact that he said it and dismisses it as sarcasm instead of taking the time to gather thoughts and provide a honest "yeah I misspoke" is why both are bad. Not ORANGE MAN BAD - but just bad. That's not to say that he doesn't have people head-hunting him at every turn (he does), but I think it's still ok to go "yeahhhhhhh, shit, I wished he didn't say that." And that was the point of even bringing it up in the first place when I called out the meme. 

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mattndew76 said:

Then you probably should have led with 

“Trump should have probably used a better word.”

instead of “He told people to inject themselves with chemicals.”

to which he didn’t.

I thought we were past this dude. You can't "not" say something only to clarify it by saying "yeah I said it, but it was sarcasm". 

Anyway - Sorry for shitting the thread up

img.jpg?width=980

Edited by BrothersGarage
  • Like 3

Google search first item about Newsweek....

left7.png?w=600&ssl=1

MBFCMixed.png?w=355&ssl=1

I imagine it would be a good idea to fund research into corona viruses to know more about them. Why the hell not in another country. Jeesus fuck 4 million over 6 years??? doesn't go as far as it used to. So I guess this means Fauchi funded some experiments to engineer a corona virus to make it more deadly then?

• Like 1

I liked the meme of Clorox in the anus cuz it was funny ,,, I didn’t and still don’t care one way or the other if it was factual ... 

I literally skipped over all the debate on both sides 

I could give a shit 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

I liked the meme of Clorox in the anus cuz it was funny ,,, I didn’t and still don’t care one way or the other if it was factual ... 

I literally skipped over all the debate on both sides 

I could give a shit 

Sheeple pouring the odd bottle of draino down their anus because someone told them it to isnt the real issue here.....

The fact that anyone gives half a fuck enough to prevent someone that stupid from doing it is what is concerning. 

• Like 3

No one said to pour Clorox in their ass. The quote was a surmising about disinfectant being injected inside the body. Leadership often demands that sometimes you delegate or defer to your experts in their fields.  Someone send him a copy of The Art of War.   

60k in 2 months? is the death rate for an average flu season.

• Like 2

Yeah this virus isn’t any more deadly than our Influenza B.

plus it doesn’t seem to have the mutation level of influenza. So one single type of vaccine might give a life time resistance. 

I also really like how the alarmist media is trying to paint the USA numbers as a total failure. Given  population densities and false statistical inflations in each viral hot spots the death rate is still low. Especially for a new virus. 

its not exactly a success either. Less politicking by some people could have prevented this even reaching this height. 

Hindsight garbage

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

Well that might be sort of true right now but the seasonal flu drops off in the spring and early summer. We'll have to revisit this statement in 2-3 more months Matt. In the last month (April) the death rate per day has not dropped below 1,200 and topped 2,600. Just as an exercise if 1,100 a day for all of May that's over 34,000 deaths. Add that to the present number would an almost 100,000 deaths just from covid alarm you? Keep in mind that these would be only those that were recorded as covid and not earlier ones attributed to pneumonia by possible mistake. Again the average death rate for seasonal flu is 55,000-65,000 per year. Keep in mind also that these rates are WITH extreme preventative measures like masks, sheltering at home, social distancing shutting down schools and businesses and more. This isn't done for seasonal flu.

Alarmist Media example of a slow day in the world....

Weather alert! 80 million Americans at risk tonight from west Texas to Michigan from tornadoes caused by a cold front moving down from the Great Plains meeting a low pressure cell moving north from the Gulf of Mexico.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Well that might be sort of true right now but the seasonal flu drops off in the spring and early summer. We'll have to revisit this statement in 2-3 more months Matt. In the last month (April) the death rate per day has not dropped below 1,200 and topped 2,600. Just as an exercise if 1,100 a day for all of May that's over 34,000 deaths. Add that to the present number would an almost 100,000 deaths just from covid alarm you? Keep in mind that these would be only those that were recorded as covid and not earlier ones attributed to pneumonia by possible mistake. Again the average death rate for seasonal flu is 55,000-65,000 per year. Keep in mind also that these rates are WITH extreme preventative measures like masks, sheltering at home, social distancing shutting down schools and businesses and more. This isn't done for seasonal flu.

Alarmist Media example of a slow day in the world....

Weather alert! 80 million Americans at risk tonight from west Texas to Michigan from tornadoes caused by a cold front moving down from the Great Plains meeting a low pressure cell moving north from the Gulf of Mexico.

We should also consider how many Covid deaths were labeled as such when the victim clearly had other health issues and probably would have died from a typical flu.I read of a Doctor that committed suicide,the article/author calls it Covid related.

• Like 1

Most covid deaths are the elderly with underlying health problems. Got to assume that there is a test for detecting covid when someone dies???? I think marking down a death as covid when it isn't is illegal and irresponsible. Far and away there are more that could be covid but mistaken for 'natural' causes even the regular flu not the other way round.

Doctor suicide would be a collateral death from covid and NOT by covid, and no way was recorded as caused by covid. The author of that is an idiot for saying related in an attempt to mislead readers or inept.

• Like 1