• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

It's funny 'cause it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!

True of what?

I'm so fucking sick of you partisan idiots spewing your TDS shit all over the world.

This is not your thread so keep the crazy loony shit you spew in your own thread.

I have said it twice now!

Get the politics out of this.  This thread is specifically about C-19 influenza and the possible preventative information. If you want to talk politics of marginalize people get the fuck out.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

Here's a pretty good map with statistics that is updated in real time. 

Actually, with the speed of travel from one side of the world to the other, and a complete disregard for any type of screening it's a wonder that the world population hasn't been decimated many times over.  It's not like it's a novel concept, Stephen King wrote about it in The Stand, and Robin Cook has had several best sellers about runaway viral outbreaks (maybe it is a novel concept after all), so it's not like the whole situation snuck up on us totally unexpected.

As for the shortages, runs on masks and Costco being out of bogroll, the best rule of thumb is to stock up on all this stuff and non perishable food btshtf so you can ride it out without facing the throngs and getting gouged.  Ride out the tempest, and restock gradually when things get back to normal.

1 hour ago, dhp123166 said:

Is the US yet seeing the explosion in certified cases that China did?

I mean they are living on top of one another over there.

Japan is not much better.

Italy...well 'cuz Italy.

Iran, not much better.

Just wait until it gets to any city in South America or even Mexico for that matter,  it's going to be chaos.  Not much in the way of organization.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

True of what?

I'm so fucking sick of you partisan idiots spewing your TDS shit all over the world.

This is not your thread so keep the crazy loony shit you spew in your own thread.

I have said it twice now!

Get the politics out of this.  This thread is specifically about C-19 influenza and the possible preventative information. If you want to talk politics of marginalize people get the fuck out.

What politics?

That meme is commenting more about religion based on Mike Pence's experience as governor of Indiana.

You certainly lost your shit over this, everything okay at home?

30 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

What politics?

That meme is commenting more about religion based on Mike Pence's experience as governor of Indiana.

You certainly lost your shit over this, everything okay at home?

I don’t give a shit. It didn’t need to be posted in the first place.

As I had stated in my post to you and two others. No national politics period. Take the partisan stuff into your thread but any degree of shade thrown to the Left or Right needs to be left the fuck outta this thread

Im tired of TDS and politics all around. Get my drift? I have zero patience for any of it no matter what side you lean to. 

catch me on a nice day if you want roses.

fuck off

• Like 1

I get it, you are scared.

It's okay, when most people are confronted with their mortalities I finally see their real selves.

Death? I don't give a fuck.

I had a stroke at the end of January ( not the half- vegetable kind, the good kind).

Did I care?  No I knew everything was going to be fine.

Corona virus? I don't give a shot about that either, everything will be okay, even if it is not.

Why? Because I do not face my demise as a coward. Only born cowards are scared of something as inevitable as the final curtain.

16 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

I don’t give a shit. It didn’t need to be posted in the first place.

As I had stated in my post to you and two others. No national politics period. Take the partisan stuff into your thread but any degree of shade thrown to the Left or Right needs to be left the fuck outta this thread

Im tired of TDS and politics all around. Get my drift? I have zero patience for any of it no matter what side you lean to. 

catch me on a nice day if you want roses.

fuck off

Wtf is tds? Just wondering?

There are lots of meanings, it depends on what one wants/is looking for, but it is a smear anyway one looks at it.

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: "Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2
Just now, wayno said:

There are lots of meanings, it depends on what one wants/is looking for, but it is a smear anyway one looks at it.

Urban Dictionary offers up this handy definition: "Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their dislike of Donald Trump, to the point at which they will abandon all logic and reason."

Nancy Pelosi has it in spades

Well, if its that, so do i. But alas, im not here for that. I was just curious. Im not very concerned with the whole outbreak. Though i do live in vacaville, ca. Where the "1st" person who contracted it without traveling is from. I suspect they got it from travis afb, where the quarantined people were, before they were transfered to "local" hospitals. And for those who dont know, vacaville and travis afb are next to each other. Its in the local paper and and Facebook. Again, the internet is ALWAYS correct.

I actually see this whole Coronavirus controversy as perhaps working out in Trump's favor. 

If it turns out to be a nothingburger or less than than the end of humanity that is being forecast, then Trump will ride this one all the way into an easy 2020 victory.

The guy really is unstoppable.

I am not a doctor though, what do I know?

8 minutes ago, dhp123166 said:

I actually see this whole Coronavirus controversy as perhaps working out in Trump's favor. 

If it turns out to be a nothingburger or less than than the end of humanity that is being forecast, then Trump will ride this one all the way into an easy 2020 victory.

The guy really is unstoppable.

I am not a doctor though, what do I know?

Nothingburger. Thats good..