Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Hey wtf is happening in China??? They have locked down a couple of cities. They expect to test about 50 million people 2 or 3 times. They have this insane ZERO co-vid policy. Could this be another outbreak they aren't telling us about???

Those people are in a re education camp, it is all about power always has been.

Do you think Trudeau is envious? I know the Democrats here are.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

My gut feeling is that they are on the brink of economic collapse and have massive internal turmoil over being a communist dictatorship. Covid is a good camouflage for the usual communist dictatorship type population suppression required to maintain all communist dictatorships. 

Except it's used in the  democratic government dictatorships also.....

• Like 1

Like the flu, co-vid was rough on the elderly. More so. If you were killed in a car accident but just happened to have recently had co-vid I heard you were marked as a co-vid death. Some crazy reporting bullshit was used 2 years ago.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I still see the odd idiot wearing a mask in stores.

I see this as well. The ones I can't wrap my head around are outside, by themselves, wearing a mask.

• Like 6

Probably the type who use crosswalks and don't drink from the milk carton. I stopped wearing a mask a month before they were discontinued. Someone in a store would have to come up and ask me. Less than half did and I would say "oh is that bullshit still going on?"  

• Like 4

i wore a mask the first go around,, because you couldn't go in the store without one,, but I never put one on after the first round got over and "mandated' we put them back on,, 

One of My sons ABA therapist (each have their own) , tested positive for covid on Monday ,,,  boys started having runny noses,, slight cough , and are non verbal ,  so we are testing the twins tonight .

I seen both these women wearing mask in the store even now.. They are required by their company to still wear one in our house,, lol 

It would be second go for us and first time no body came anywhere near dying , and we aren't exactly the picture of health,  

During the height of this shit, (July 2020) we had to replace our wash machine , and i swear to fuck i was ready to fist fight anyone that said a fucking word about either son in the Lowes store that can't wear a mask . but no one really cared,, even then.  

@stillnotvaccinated 

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

i wore a mask the first go around,, because you couldn't go in the store without one,, but I never put one on after the first round got over and "mandated' we put them back on,, 

One of My sons ABA therapist (each have their own) , tested positive for covid on Monday ,,,  boys started having runny noses,, slight cough , and are non verbal ,  so we are testing the twins tonight .

I seen both these women wearing mask in the store even now.. They are required by their company to still wear one in our house,, lol 

It would be second go for us and first time no body came anywhere near dying , and we aren't exactly the picture of health,  

During the height of this shit, (July 2020) we had to replace our wash machine , and i swear to fuck i was ready to fist fight anyone that said a fucking word about either son in the Lowes store that can't wear a mask . but no one really cared,, even then.  

@stillnotvaccinated 

I am with you. I wanted to punch the first fuck who said anything about my little girl not wearing a mask. She don't know the difference and don't care, but I sure as hell will light a mother fucker up for trying to impose. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3