Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Dav said:

Bin vaxed n boosted - no need for me to Neti pot urine.

Mor than a few - u could just check the profile - dumas.

Well aren't you a key board cunt! Can you hit with your fist as you try to on the key board? You are a shadow bully, the most cowardly kind of weak ass bitch there is. 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Dav said:

New COVID vaccine for those who can wait, or make it yourself if you’re talented. Pluses - made in Tejas - patent free - traditional vaccine development method - no profit for Moderna Pfizer etc. Wow - what’s not to like? Fetal cells?

image.thumb.png.c684fe005d0ff3b94991593fea2ecd55.png

Meh, I literally made this as a recombinant protein (RBD subunit) for detection antibody purposes back in mid 2020 (something like 50mgs of it). You can buy it even, not cheap but not bad (can be made way cheaper than that) and the adjuvants they use are cheap too (not the best but they do work). Nothing exotic or or unusual about this at all. Almost any molecular biology grad student or even some undergrads could do this without to much effort. We are talking barely above a science fair project level to make this. https://www.sinobiological.com/recombinant-proteins/sars-cov-2-cov-spike-40592-v08h115

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1

Frankly, or whatever your name is, your response is a little disappointing. Most of the others in this little group have progressed to using extensively profane remarks to show how angry they are, while you are stuck trying to change the direction of the conversation with lamer than lame non-jokes. The rest of us are flying way above your altitude. Perhaps you were just tired.

Work on your anger and try a little bit harder to show you are really invested in this process. Can someone else work with him?

On 1/15/2022 at 6:57 PM, bottomwatcher said:

Glad you are feeling better and thanks for the honesty. Trying to get a boots on the ground report of this stuff without the media hype.

I'm not jabbed, nor is my GF.  We both got it over Christmas, both had most of the typical symptoms, she had a slight fever, I did not.  Same outlook as jbirds510............we are healthy otherwise, so not interested in long term affects of a drug concoction, produced by big pharma & oddly being PUSHED by this joke of an "administration".  I respect the decision of those that did get the jab, but I do NOT respect those that try preach to others & listen to what I believe are consistent lies within the CDC FDA NIH & the "administration".  I made my decision long before this "administration" politicized it, now it is simply an unconstitutional train wreck, that we all have to deal with........... 

I have many friends that ARE jabbed & most have gotten sick recently, likely from Omicron (or whatever the hell it is).  They too had similar symptoms as we did.  My jabbed roommate is sick AS I TYPE THIS & she is miserable right now!    

• Like 6
14 hours ago, Dav said:

Bin vaxed n boosted - no need for me to Neti pot urine.

Mor than a few - u could just check the profile - dumas.

Why is this pos still on here?  The funny thing is, nobody "wants to work" with you, dumas 😉  Back to IGNORE..............

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Dav said:

Frankly, or whatever your name is, your response is a little disappointing. Most of the others in this little group have progressed to using extensively profane remarks to show how angry they are, while you are stuck trying to change the direction of the conversation with lamer than lame non-jokes. The rest of us are flying way above your altitude. Perhaps you were just tired.

Work on your anger and try a little bit harder to show you are really invested in this process. Can someone else work with him?

No anger here champ, just amusement. 

What is going on inside your head must look like the mess left after a bukake stick flick, a bunch of sad limp dicks wondering what they're doing and random spoof flung everywhere. 

I'll just keep on being calm. You just keep on being irrelevant. 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

More first person report.  Tested positive 12/30.  Headache, then slight fever.  Body aches next.  Fourth day tried working, but very fatigued.  Slowly better over the next few days, with lingering cough the next week (I do often get airway swelling when having a cold...).  Basically some effect for two weeks, but I am old (60).  Not vaccinated, always figure I would beat it.  Took vitamins and Zinc.  Wife had it about the same, less cough more fever. She got some meds and took vitamins too.   Daughter felt poorly maybe three days.  Had a sinus infection. Not vaxed.  Three other family members also caught it with symptoms about 5-7  days (all vaxed).  No major difference except we older people it lingered a little longer.

Edited by iceman510
  • Like 4