Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Oh yeah, this bitch is unpleasant. Head hurts, throat hurts, nose plugged, not sleeping well,and body feels like I fell out of a moving car..

cant seem to get warm and im in havasu this weekend.how nuts is that!? . 

wish me luck haha

Not judging just out of curiosity. Vaccinated?

• Haha 1

Hysterical ranting from quack extremist doctors pushing their own agenda for personal gain....

https://rumble.com/vslp9q-pat-cash-and-7-doctors-talking-novak-djokovic-7-mins.html?fbclid=IwAR3LD0DeCk_zUi0pdmQikXyMGy3XPBszr2izWCGHWF124qghpG3jcZBBkL4

Not even wearing masks while alone on a zoom meeting! Don't they even care about anyone who isn't there with them. 

• Haha 4
39 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Its really irrelevant at this point, but no, I decided the glycol injections weren’t an option for me. I instead had a rough sleepless night with an extreme headache. I made a 1.5% h202 solution and nasally irrigated. Headache broke a few hours ago, drove back to Phoenix and took a nap and already feel exponentially better and suspect ill be fully recovered by monday. 

Glad you are feeling better and thanks for the honesty. Trying to get a boots on the ground report of this stuff without the media hype.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Glad you are feeling better and thanks for the honesty. Trying to get a boots on the ground report of this stuff without the media hype.

Respect. 👊.

They say “trust the science” and I do, however, pseudoscience isnt the same as the science they'd have you believe  they are referring to. Governments throughout history have always attracted the absolute worst humanity has to offer. Today that still remains true. 

pro tip: Fill an 8 oz cup with water, add salt and concentrate lemon juice..do this 3 times a day to restore your electrolytes. I like mine warmed but cold is fine. 

Update: beat covid in 2 days. Symptomless and feel great!

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 5

In GB Omicron cases have peaked (and dropping fast) at 3 X the earlier Delta? but only 50% the  hospitalizations. So would that be 1/6th as bad? Deaths are less than 20% of the original peak so 3 times the cases and 1/5th the deaths.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, john510 said:

It doesn't matter if you're vaccinated.You still get it and it can be brutal.

Define brutal? 

I've had chicken pox, measles, strep throat and mono. All of these were worse than covid.

I've had the flu way worse than this when my daughter was in elementary school. Glad those days are over. 

I'm overweight, out of shape and in my 50s. Seemed relatively mild to me. 🙃

54 minutes ago, datsuntech said:

Define brutal? 

I've had chicken pox, measles, strep throat and mono. All of these were worse than covid.

I've had the flu way worse than this when my daughter was in elementary school. Glad those days are over. 

I'm overweight, out of shape and in my 50s. Seemed relatively mild to me. 🙃

I hear the headache is the worst part.And from what people have described to me,it's a bad flu.A bad flu can be brutal,i've had it once in my life.I had chicken pox at age 30,that was brutal.Itching,burning complete misery.That post was more about the belief that the vaccine lessens chance of death.I'm not saying it doesn't but have to wonder.If so,why have just as many died after vaccines were created ? I got my two shots and have now been sick with something three times in less than six months.I typically don't get sick.I won't be getting the booster.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, john510 said:

I hear the headache is the worst part.And from what people have described to me,it's a bad flu.A bad flu can be brutal,i've had it once in my life.I had chicken pox at age 30,that was brutal.Itching,burning complete misery.That post was more about the belief that the vaccine lessens chance of death.I'm not saying it doesn't but have to wonder.If so,why have just as many died after vaccines were created ? I got my two shots and have now been sick with something three times in less than six months.I typically don't get sick.I won't be getting the booster.

The headache was pretty bad, but I used to suffer with migraines, so all in all not that bad. 

That sucks... I agree. 

• Like 2

New COVID vaccine for those who can wait, or make it yourself if you’re talented. Pluses - made in Tejas - patent free - traditional vaccine development method - no profit for Moderna Pfizer etc. Wow - what’s not to like? Fetal cells?

image.thumb.png.c684fe005d0ff3b94991593fea2ecd55.png