Covid-19 Prepared?

26 minutes ago, Farmer said:

How come nobodies freaking out from 2020 H1N1 reports.

CDC report this flu season year alone est 39 million infected, 24k deaths 

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm

I personally believe the current situation is hyped up to much. Way to much fear tactics in the media. But I'm still taken action to protect my family and loved ones. And not by hoarding.  I own a small service business and with in the last 1.5 months, I've hired two people. I'm a essential business, but because  no body wants people in there homes right now, I had to lay them off Friday. 

Will get through it. Just like all the other pandemics 

I agree with you, the last 2 flu seasons 98,000 people died of the regular flu, I suspect a large portion of them were seniors.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

hi Mike, I respect your opinion and everyone elses for that matter as long as it is intelligent but Id like to say you said " Easy to blame china" and Id like to correct this as its not accurate, I said "chinese government" I was careful to be clear about that. I feel strongly that the chinese populous are the the biggest victims of all and feel sympathetic toward them as I would any population under dictatorship. Also lets be VERY clear I AM POINTING A FINGER, some folks blame Trump, thats fine, I dont agree but thats just my opinion, I do HOWEVER DIRECTLY blame XI as he completely disregarded global health for whatever reason and the aftermath we are seeing IMO is completely on his shoulders.  

Absolutely, their government fucked up but what do you really expect when the state runs everything. Sure I blame them but is the US any better? It's really up to your own government to protect you from theirs. That's what I was getting at, that pointing blame really isn't a defense. Being prepared and defending yourself is a better option.... and even that was a failure.

1 hour ago, Farmer said:

How come nobodies freaking out from 2020 H1N1 reports.

CDC report this flu season year alone est 39 million infected, 24k deaths 

I said the same about total flu deaths per year. They fall somewhere around 55,000-65000 a year. This is the normal average since 2010. That's an average of 150 a day though much higher during the season and less the rest of the year. 29,000 die every day from cancer.

Fucking news. When nothing happens they report the weather. Flash!.... 30 million Americans under threat of sever thunder storms and tornadoes tonight! Flooding!! 100 car pile up in white out conditions. It's not that there is no weather, it's the fear of .. something. Fear drives the news. "How did you feel when the river washed your car away?"  Well it might be good entertainment for many but I'm looking at a dolt that drove his truck into a flooded crossing and somehow failed to remove his genes from the pool.

• Like 2

Well the CCP can suck a herpes botched cock. 

Two microbiology lab workers were removed last July in Canada. Not only this but within the USA as well. China was stealing genomes of engineered viruses that labs had created for drug research. 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/07/mystery-surrounds-ouster-chinese-researchers-canadian-laboratory

I have noticed that all investigative journalism has dried up under the bright sun of Chinese sponsorship. So causal links between virus and China are being derived from independent journalism work on YouTube. but those channels also seem to be getting censored by YouTube itself under the heavy push of MSM corporations.

China either planned this outbreak or is taking advantage of the crisis with the massive population they tyrannically control. They can afford to kill of 25 million to lie and say they have shit under control. Its their calculated loss, and people do not matter to the CCP.

Right now we are watching Bio economic warfare unfold. I would much rather point our collective finger and blame the cunts that started this and sort out our failed politicians after this is laid flat. One thing for certain is that I hope Euro Nations and North American nations will isolate China economically after this is done. No more Chinese trade.

A financially tactical move https://finance.yahoo.com/news/feds-cure-risks-being-worse-110052807.html

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2

I am in such a good mood. I slept in for the last 4 or 5 days, first time in almost 27 years other than holidays, which I didn't take last year. I go for a 3 mile walk every day before 8, look at the ocean and the flowers coming up. I sit with my wife and drink coffee out back on the deck. If the suns out and warm in the afternoon, I sit in it sometimes. Only thing I HAVE to do tomorrow, is put the garbage out before 8. The rest of the day I'll fuck with my goon or you guys.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

I am in such a good mood. I slept in for the last 4 or 5 days, first time in almost 27 years other than holidays, which I didn't take last year. I go for a 3 mile walk every day before 8, look at the ocean and the flowers coming up. I sit with my wife and drink coffee out back on the deck. If the suns out and warm in the afternoon, I sit in it sometimes. Only thing I HAVE to do tomorrow, is put the garbage out before 8. The rest of the day I'll fuck with my goon or you guys.

I took a walk at a private nature path along the river yesterday. Its still open to the public as well, but It was a very strange thing to see people refrain from even saying hello to each other. I would wave and greet people as they walked by, but everyone acted as if they were going to get attacked. There is a lot of fear gripping people. 

• Like 3

I try to make eye contact first. If not, and it's everyone's right, maybe they just don't want to say hello and are just enjoying the day. I would guess half the time they initiate the hello and I nod and answer. Still it's quiet here. My wife went shopping for the week and saw people with masks.... which do nothing if you don't have anything and if you do, wTf are you doing out???? Assholes either way.

We have a girl (they are all girls at my age) in the neighborhood who makes a living walking dogs and house cleaning. We have her come every two weeks or less and do the stuff neither of us can be bothered with, like mopping the kitchen floor, cleaning the shower and dusting. She's been hit hard so we paid her to not come by.

• Like 3

well i lied after i fixed the exhaust on the 510

we went to the ocean today about 1.5 hour drive 

tried to get subway for lunch both subways in the area were closed 

went to a deli in a small town on the coast and got sandwiches there 

drove up the coast to find a place to park and eat and take the pups for a small walk 

everywhere was coned off so you cant park and get to many people in one area 

we drove 10 extra miles and found a spot to eat where we could watch and listen to the ocean 

the ocean doesn't give a shit about covid-19 it looks and sounds the same 

It was beautiful 

• Like 1

here is everything you need to know..Media is about selling ad space, thats it! It seems the general population hasnt figured this out yet. theyd tell you anything if it meant youd tune in and watch their commercials. Anyway, whatever, this video explains the ONLY important news. It explains how this bitch works,why and how to correct it. It even covers the medicine that everyone is going retarded over and how it actually WORKS.

You-tube is just You-tube and I'm afraid anyone can post one. 300 hours of tube are posted every minute!!!!  While this show seems ok and believable this guy does not in the least look like an expert. Why the ball cap on backwards? to appeal  to the younger viewers? Cause to me it makes you look like a tool and unbelievable.

I already have said news sells fear and most people are dullards and fear addicts and need their fix. (TP buying) Limit the amount of news coverage you watch and see it for what it is. Be carefully selective in what you take in as truth. If your senses say it seems like BS... it most probably is. Beware of BS cloaked in truth. Beware of politicians with no degree in something telling you 'how it is'.

• Like 3

No, no. It's interesting and likely scary true. I'm just skeptical of all sources. The good thrown out with the bad. See below.

51 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Wuhan pop 11,000,000

Estimated that 75% will contract the virus.... 8,250,000  this does not include measures to prevent it so might easily be lower.

20% get severe symptoms (lets say 15%) ... 1,237,500

and 3% death rate... 37,125.................................................. So..... possible I guess. Certainly 2,500 seems a bit low

I believe Oswald acted alone and that the moon landings were real. I was around then and remember them and not a history book. I have no idea what goes on in China, probably the most corrupt government next to NK in the world. If it's bad there, the reality is probably far worse. I have no idea who Radio Free Asia is but a little checking shows it's funded by the USA and so, has it's own axe to grind and hardly unbiased. And what was the good news... that the covid disaster was mishandled and death rate is worse than thought or reported???

As to your other post it's likely true enough and could easily be proved/disproved by an actual virologist but when it comes to news of the world WhoTF do you really trust?

1 hour ago, MikeRL411 said:

Radio Free Asia, like the older Radio Free Europe, is a CIA funded propaganda outlet.  Yes, it's "our side" but BS is BS masquerading as news.

Not knocking your hypotheses but how did you come to this conclusion.

I can find that its based in the USA, but I cannot find where it is a CIA propaganda outlet.

wikipedia (cough unreliable):

"Radio Free Asia (RFA) is a United States government–funded, nonprofit international broadcasting corporation that broadcasts and publishes online news, information and commentary to readers and listeners in East Asia."

By that definition then NPR and PBS are as well.

"RFA is a private, nonprofit corporation that broadcasts news and information to listeners in Asian countries where full, accurate, and timely news reports"

By this definition its a private non profit.....

So who is right?

Edited by Mattndew76

Read down lower where it's criticized for non balanced coverage relying almost exclusively on dissidents in exile and basically interference in another countries internal affairs. There may be truth in what they report, but who is truly balanced and unbiased???

Where's Walter when you need him?

• Like 2

Yeah after the abundance of peer added false information to Wiki. It is also a source I cannot even trust for good information. They seem to have a pissy bias toward anything outside the woke echo-chambers

its public edited.

I agree there is truth in the middle or some truth mixed with bias hyperbole but RFA isn’t the only outlet to publish this.

Epoch Times published a similar story 4 weeks ago with an audio conversation between reporter and  a funeral home director.  They spoke of the furnaces burning round the clock with dead bodies since the start of December. 

So how does one disseminate? 

Edited by Mattndew76

You could spend several lifetimes sorting. If you go back over 70 years to the age of newspapers before mass TV news there was something called a journalist who for the most part was interested in telling the truth. Good journalists were popular by those who read newspapers daily and used their heads. They, for the most part had integrity. You could usually trust what was written, mostly. If there is a journalist left today show me. They whored themselves out when newspapers died in the '90s. Or newspapers died because of the whoring. If there is an honest one he's drowned out by all the other shit.  So here we are in '20s with unlimited news information to choose from. Every possible combination of view to what's right or wrong. Hear that whirring sound??? There it is again. It's Cronkite spinning in his grave.

• Like 2