Jump to content

Covid-19 Prepared?


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

It's sad how the first post in this thread voiced legitimate concern for a world virus, and it has evolved into a political shit fest.

 

Compare the first post with the last post for a bit of perspective.

 

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

 

Yeah this post is shit. Very kind of you to put yourself in this position.

 

🤣👍

 

If Jon lands even one eye poke.... | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing  Discussion Ha ha... missed me.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, john510 said:

What's up this conspiracy crap ? 

What ya mean?  You like em and eat them for bfast.

 

Those who’ve been infected with the VID vaccine can’t be trusted to make objective assessments of the industrial/pharmaceutical complex as they have already voted.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Dav said:

What ya mean?  You like em and eat them for bfast.

 

Those who’ve been infected with the VID vaccine can’t be trusted to make objective assessments of the industrial/pharmaceutical complex as they have already voted.

What a douchebag.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
24 minutes ago, john510 said:

What a douchebag.

At least least I recognize conspiracy theories and call them out as such. It is not something that others need to point out to me (ahem). I’ve been building my neural network for about 1.8 billion seconds - and it just keeps getting better.

 

Although your argument is funny, it earns you 0 points.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
45 minutes ago, Dav said:

At least least I recognize conspiracy theories and call them out as such. It is not something that others need to point out to me (ahem). I’ve been building my neural network for about 1.8 billion seconds - and it just keeps getting better.

 

Although your argument is funny, it earns you 0 points.

 

You are borne with your neural network of about 80 billion neurons. About 1,500 new ones are produced every day. 10,000 to 50,000 are lost every day. Do the math. It just seems to be getting better because we are slowly processing less and less, including those things that bother us. Slowly becoming more child like and... happier.  

 

 A conspiracy theorist ignores the Law of Parsimony and almost always cherry picks facts to support it and ignores a sensible answer.

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Dav said:

At least least I recognize conspiracy theories and call them out as such. It is not something that others need to point out to me (ahem). I’ve been building my neural network for about 1.8 billion seconds - and it just keeps getting better.

 

Although your argument is funny, it earns you 0 points.

Yes,like that conspiracy about Gavin Newsom forcing vaccinations on kids.Thanks for debunking that one.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

"That's not going to happen." 

 

Has been a common used phrase over the last 2 years, and it turns out that it 'did happen' along with 'will happen'. Calling people Conspiracy Theorists is more of a sign you don't fucking pay attention or too lazy to do any type of verification. Could also be that you are enjoying what is "not going to happen" 

 

Many many things that the "conspiricy nut" has said was going to happen is now happening. So the pejorative has no weight anymore, and the compliant are the cultist shit bags.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
16 hours ago, john510 said:

Yes,like that conspiracy about Gavin Newsom forcing vaccinations on kids.Thanks for debunking that one.

Change of subject instead of just addressing the posit that when Brandon bought 10 million of the new VID pill it would cause the right to not want it. Maybe they would rather still have ivermectin because they thought of it instead of him?

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

But who could possibly argue effectively against you with your highly developed and vastly superior neural network?

It’s a bullshit detector that’s been at it a while.

 

Maybe some who buy the horse ivermectin drug are unable to do pharmacy math and end up in the emergency room? I hope they don’t suckle at the government teat.

 

So, that’s $4 plus something for the emergency room if I get it wrong.
 

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19
 

Yes, the source is the FDA.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Dav said:

It’s a bullshit detector that’s been at it a while.

 

Maybe some who buy the horse ivermectin drug are unable to do pharmacy math and end up in the emergency room? I hope they don’t suckle at the government teat.

 

So, that’s $4 plus something for the emergency room if I get it wrong.
 

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19
 

Yes, the source is the FDA.

The horse wormer has weight guidelines on the packet for the horses, its actually a lower dose than recommended for humans that have covid. You would have to take heaps of it. Which has only been proven over the last 40yrs of human use. 

 

Your government teat is safe. 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Dav said:

Change of subject instead of just addressing the posit that when Brandon bought 10 million of the new VID pill it would cause the right to not want it. Maybe they would rather still have ivermectin because they thought of it instead of him?

What again ? Who on the right claims to NOT want any medications because of Biden ? From what i've seen the right sided people have been supportive of any alternative to the vaccine.Is this a conspiracy you're speaking of ? 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Dav said:

It’s a bullshit detector that’s been at it a while.

 

Maybe some who buy the horse ivermectin drug are unable to do pharmacy math and end up in the emergency room? I hope they don’t suckle at the government teat.

 

So, that’s $4 plus something for the emergency room if I get it wrong.
 

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19
 

Yes, the source is the FDA.

Your bullshit detector isn't working very well.

Link to comment

FDA???

Laughing Rofl GIF - Laughing Rofl Lol - Discover & Share GIFs

 

They have a long history of not looking out for the public's interest even though that's their mandate. It's been a year and a half, why don't they know something that is helpful? Could it be that politics has a cock up their ass and is steering them from behind?

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

 

1 hour ago, john510 said:

Your bullshit detector isn't working very well.

Turned my selector from bullshit to horseshit, and the problem became apparent - I found your research source…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before you take it, lemme know what dose you’ll be taking - I’ll want a different dose.

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Dav said:

 

Turned my selector from bullshit to horseshit, and the problem became apparent - I found your research source…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before you take it, lemme know what dose you’ll be taking - I’ll want a different dose.

 

You know the old saying “Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK you’re a moron than to open it and confirm the suspicion”? Today fella this one belongs to you.. perhaps maybe educate yourself before you thrust your uninformed opinions upon this forum. If you want to perpetuate the lie and deception machine maybe your time would be better suited over at facebook.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/  its ok though, to your benefit news people dont read this stuff either, they dont answer to educational sources only political ones. Fwiw..I still even after all of this we still exponentially care more about you than big pharma.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

You know the old saying “Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK you’re a moron than to open it and confirm the suspicion”? Today fella this one belongs to you.. perhaps maybe educate yourself before you thrust your uninformed opinions upon this forum. If you want to perpetuate the lie and deception machine maybe your time would be better suited over at facebook.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/  its ok though, to your benefit news people dont read this stuff either, they dont answer to educational sources only political ones. Fwiw..I still even after all of this we still exponentially care more about you than big pharma.

Yeah - that article did not describe the use of ivermectin for the VID. That’s ok - it was from 2011. It also argues how safe ivermectin is for humans…

 

Then why do those who are taking it for the VID end up in the emergency room? Are they challenged? I’m supposed to follow them?

 

Answer this - why do they end up in the emergency room? Please provide no fluff around your answer.

 

Argue the facts if they are on your side. If the facts are not on your side, argue the law. When the facts and law are not on your side, attack the messenger. When attacking the messenger fails, obfuscate.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.