Covid-19 Prepared?

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

That's certainly a tin foil hat way to look at things, but I guess possible, though unlikely. Occam's razor.... probably fuckin around with something they shouldn't have and it got away from them.   

I'm not really trying to be conspiracy nut either, just looking at who is making the money and power out of this. A lot of this is just opportunistic fuckery. 

I definitely agree with the Occam's razor, and I think it may definitely apply to their vaccines.  Unintended consequences and all that. Yet to be seen. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

I'm not really trying to be conspiracy nut either, just looking at who is making the money and power out of this. A lot of this is just opportunistic fuckery. 

I definitely agree with the Occam's razor, and I think it may definitely apply to their vaccines.  Unintended consequences and all that. Yet to be seen. 

Well it wouldn't be the first time that someone took advantage of a situation. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Not officially confirmed yet, but probably true. He has not been seen since Oct 27th.

FDuFVMSXoAY4SQu.png

I think Newsom is an idiot, but I never truly wish harm on anybody.  If this is the case, it will get buried by the left media, leaving only the conservatives to see it for what it is...........a dangerous drug, being pushed on We The People.  Again, everybody should have the choice to get or NOT get the "vaccine"............I do not argue that point.  I also do not accept anybody telling me what THEY think about my decision...............nobody.  It is solely my choice, as it is solely your choice. 

My friend tested positive for CV19 last Thursday, so I went in Friday AM, tested negative.  She had MILD symptoms, only a mild fever, but the fever broke by Sunday & she is feeling much better.  The problem was, that her regular doctor RAILED into her about not being vax'd............so she is now looking for a NORMAL DOCTOR that accepts a patients decisions.  I'm glad she made that decision, cuz I would have strongly suggested that she find another doctor!!

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (this is where I would normally stick a bunch of American Flags, but I don't see it in the emoji list..........how odd??)   

• Like 4
On 11/9/2021 at 9:37 AM, yenpit said:

I think Newsom is an idiot, but I never truly wish harm on anybody.  If this is the case, it will get buried by the left media, leaving only the conservatives to see it for what it is...........a dangerous drug, being pushed on We The People.  Again, everybody should have the choice to get or NOT get the "vaccine"............I do not argue that point.  I also do not accept anybody telling me what THEY think about my decision...............nobody.  It is solely my choice, as it is solely your choice. 

My friend tested positive for CV19 last Thursday, so I went in Friday AM, tested negative.  She had MILD symptoms, only a mild fever, but the fever broke by Sunday & she is feeling much better.  The problem was, that her regular doctor RAILED into her about not being vax'd............so she is now looking for a NORMAL DOCTOR that accepts a patients decisions.  I'm glad she made that decision, cuz I would have strongly suggested that she find another doctor!!

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (this is where I would normally stick a bunch of American Flags, but I don't see it in the emoji list..........how odd??)   

EDIT: He made a public appearance and seems to be fine although his excuse was obvious bullshit. Seems like something happened but he recovered. Probably just felt not well for a week.

"I think Newsom is an idiot, but I never truly wish harm on anybody."

Newsom is not an idiot, he is evil. 

Schadenfreude when it is downright Evil people does not seem wrong to me.

He already mandated shots for children in California while exempting his own daughter. He has done other horrible things as a person, and that is only the stuff we know about. He is part of one the several corrupt families that run California (he is distantly related to Pelosi by marriage).

If this news is true, which still remains to be seen of course, then it seems like divine retribution almost. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4

According to Fox News, because so many diff lawsuits, the fifth circuit may not be the one that gets to decide if the OSHA vaccine mandate for private employers will be stayed or not. Case will be assigned to one circuit RANDOMLY for decision.

Either way, the losing side will appeal and it will still go to the Supreme Court, which is publican, so still no worries, right?

image.thumb.png.f45303ab22e37b6d37fe789538ae9b28.png

• Haha 1

What were the most thought-provoking monologues delivered by movie  villains? - Quora

Schadenfreude.... for lack of a better word, is good. Whenever I have reveled in schadenfreude, (very seldom because I'm easy going and don't bring it upon myself) I have never beaten myself up for it. If you find yourself enjoying a schadenfreude situation just remember the cunt almost certainly deserved it. If on the other hand someone visits misfortune on you, do what Al says...

• Like 1

If it was released on purpose what could be the reasons why?

Remember when Obama said we spend too much money on elder's med care, just give them a pill?

To me it revealed what a large segment of Govt. and society thought of the aged.

If those responsible had an idea this would kill mostly elderly (which it has) look at the burden they have eliminated from the public trough of paying for elder care

In the U.S. 748,164 total deaths with 699,741 above 50 years of age, 93%

What better way to handle getting rid of an aging useless population and make money all the while increasing your control over the remaining population with the fear of death.

Kind of like Logan's run

Logans-Run-Carousel-2.jpg?mtime=20200417

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

Remember when Obama said we spend too much money on elder's med care, just give them a pill?

To me it revealed what a large segment of Govt. and society thought of the aged.

If those responsible had an idea this would kill mostly elderly (which it has) look at the burden they have eliminated from the public trough of paying for elder care

What better way to handle getting rid of an aging useless population and make money all the while increasing your control over the remaining population with the fear of death.

Kind of like Logan's run

We may never know motive, but the hypothesis has merit based on the current cultural activities of the Left institutional control.  Its not a stretch.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Kind of like Logan's run

Logan's run was an awesome movie.Just remember there is no sanctuary.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3

you know, china is feeling the same dilemma, that one child rule 30-40 years later put the burden of two elderly to every young healthy citizen. The fiscal burden is heavy for the state and the child..unmanageable really in most cases. Its easy to speculate, what you dont need to speculate on is who stands the most to gain when you follow the money or new powers.all roads lead back to individuals who dont care about you or me and in some cases they even have disdain toward us filthy parasites. Globalists believe everyone should die if they dont serve them..dont take my word for it. Research globalist elite ideology. Thats my $.22 used to be $.02 but…inflation.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3