Covid-19 Prepared?

5 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Severe illness after vax. What about someone who is exposed and within 7-14 days or before any symptoms, gets the vax and then is hospitalized and or dies.

The most deaths come to 70+ age group, and CDC and other regulation bodies aren't reporting the data 70-.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

So what's the elite's end game here???? Drug companies making money? Really what is 'big brother' really after here?????

Fucked if I know to be honest? I'm not that filthy rich and bored that I have time to meddle in other people's lives? 

I would guess it depends on which elite you would be studying at the time, the main answer would almost always be more money as you say. Then you would have the proper shit ones that think they are smarter than everyone else and they should be running the rest of us poor stupid bastards for our own good. I honestly don't think genocide is high on many people's agenda, not good for business you know. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

So what's the elite's end game here???? Drug companies making money? Really what is 'big brother' really after here?????

When was the last time you heard a politician or anyone in power admit they were wrong? What may have started with a goodwill attempt at slowing/stopping covid has simply morphed & merged with the same old holier-than-thou, we-can-do-no-wrong, we-know-what's-best-for-the-masses attitude, sprinkled with a bit of profit and lobbying cash infusion...

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Fucked if I know to be honest? I'm not that filthy rich and bored that I have time to meddle in other people's lives? 

I would guess it depends on which elite you would be studying at the time, the main answer would almost always be more money as you say. Then you would have the proper shit ones that think they are smarter than everyone else and they should be running the rest of us poor stupid bastards for our own good. I honestly don't think genocide is high on many people's agenda, not good for business you know. 

Well.. we could get by with a lot less people in a world with dwindling resources.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

When was the last time you heard a politician or anyone in power admit they were wrong? What may have started with a goodwill attempt at slowing/stopping covid has simply morphed & merged with the same old holier-than-thou, we-can-do-no-wrong, we-know-what's-best-for-the-masses attitude, sprinkled with a bit of profit and lobbying cash infusion...

This wouldn't be true for every government on earth. Someone would stop and say something. Even more so to prove someone else ideologically different, wrong. Wouldn't some government say 'Hey, we didn't vax and everyone is fine'. or 'we vaxed and it doesn't work'.

9 hours ago, datzenmike said:

This wouldn't be true for every government on earth. Someone would stop and say something. Even more so to prove someone else ideologically different, wrong. Wouldn't some government say 'Hey, we didn't vax and everyone is fine'. or 'we vaxed and it doesn't work'.

Denmark and Sweden

Florida in the USA

• Like 2
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

What is included in 'the kitchen sink'??? I gave up half way he was ramblin' too much.

I really have become impatient watching U toob vids and almost always use 1.25 and 1.5 speed playback speed.

Some folks just like listening to themselves talk

My favorites are when they show a how to or food recipe and there are no words just examples of doing it, quick to the point.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Ooph! said:

I really have become impatient watching U toob vids and almost always use 1.25 and 1.5 speed playback speed.

Some folks just like listening to themselves talk

My favorites are when they show a how to or food recipe and there are no words just examples of doing it, quick to the point.

i spend a lot time double tapping my phone to advance the video beyond his self aggrandizing. 

Kitchen Sink = All the things the left is claiming are snake oils of the ignorant.

z-pack

Ivermectin

Vitamin drip

NAC

NAD

antibodies 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

He was vaccinated and bragged about how safe it was several videos. 

I thought he had said he wasn't because of his "allergies". Wouldn't be surprised if he was just making shit up though. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

He was vaccinated and bragged about how safe it was several videos. 

I could say the same thing. This 'close call' will add perspective.

5 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

I thought he had said he wasn't because of his "allergies". Wouldn't be surprised if he was just making shit up though. 

Wouldn't 'allergies' be a good reason to have the vax.

I don't watch his videos in entirety and often not at all. The trouble with watching too much of one thing is you start to think like them. Watch too many UFO or Sasquatch videos and you start looking for more and more justifications, more connections.... and next thing you know you are all X files: 'I want to believe'. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Nah he talks about Lidia having MS preventing her from getting the Vax and a few friends who had allergy reactions. He bragged about how safe it was and the “data” demonstrated it. 

then would say he had the vaccine, but understands why some will not get it. 

I’ll have to rewatch some episodes of IRL to clip it. I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure he has bragged about it. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

So after all the bullshit posts about all the bullshit surrounding co-vid vaccine...... he gets it anyway?????? Is that right??? So what 'saved his life' ??? vaccine or 'kitchen sink' or both???? How ITF can he claim that the 'kitchen sink' cured him????

• Like 1
1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

So after all the bullshit posts about all the bullshit surrounding co-vid vaccine...... he gets it anyway?????? Is that right??? So what 'saved his life' ??? vaccine or 'kitchen sink' or both???? How ITF can he claim that the 'kitchen sink' cured him????

because of the trajectory. He had the vaccine but still headed in the wrong direction with symptoms, and then threw the sink at it and improved. He states it’s all anecdotal, but the vaccine didn’t prevent his severe symptoms. 

• Like 1

What directly the fuck????? Well that clears that up doesn't it???? This proves fuck all. Nor could it. It's often survivable anyway, vaccine is supposed to mitigate dying from it, all the other 'alternate' methods the same. Maybe he should have held on a little longer for symptoms to abate??? Is he claiming that the 'kitchen sink' cure worked?  Pullllease. 

Hey, faced with death no matter how remote, I'd do the same and take any cure.

• Like 1

I didn’t have a vaccine, but took and continue to take essential immune system vitamin helpers, but my symptoms were mild but long lasting  (10 days) compared to other illness. 

I wouldn’t assert ivermectin or the vitamins pulled me out of it. I am healthy and was prior to Covid. So I think that is what pulled me through it with mild symptoms. 

Tim can assert His assumptions to why he turned around so quick. I can’t dispute his opinion. My opinion is that he is a pampered pussy, and 102° fever with a headache is too much for him. 

The wife only had her sick for 4-5 days but her symptoms were worse than mine, in a short duration, also she was

vaccinated at the recommended interval.  She just took Vitamins and slept.  

Glad he made it through and anyone else who has. Just remember that over 200 members of Congress took the same kitchen sink and are on prescribed Ivermectin. 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Tim can assert His assumptions to why he turned around so quick. I can’t dispute his opinion. My opinion is that he is a pampered pussy, and hallucinating is too much for him. 

I am so fucking high right now - GIF on Imgur

OR...

organized runs – The Tipsy Runner

• Haha 1