Covid-19 Prepared?

2 hours ago, Dav said:

You know it just got approved for 5-12’s and is not a mandate because no 5-12 can even get it yet? You r a little ahead of yourself. Wait til vaccine is actually available for 5-12’s. So much color, so little fact - calm down, for now - save your coloring book for when it is actually a thing.

From a month ago...

• California will require students attending school in person to get vaccinated for Covid after the FDA grants full approval for children, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday.
  • The mandate will first take effect for students ages 12 and over following full approval by the FDA for that age group, then in a second phase for students ages 5-12 after FDA approval for that age group.
  • Newsom said California will apply the mandate for ages 12 and up as early as Jan. 1 but possibly as late as July 1 depending on when FDA authorization takes place.

Eat a dick, Dav, you troll

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

From a month ago...

• California will require students attending school in person to get vaccinated for Covid after the FDA grants full approval for children, Gov. Gavin Newsom said Friday.
  • The mandate will first take effect for students ages 12 and over following full approval by the FDA for that age group, then in a second phase for students ages 5-12 after FDA approval for that age group.
  • Newsom said California will apply the mandate for ages 12 and up as early as Jan. 1 but possibly as late as July 1 depending on when FDA authorization takes place.

Oops… But I don’t eat dick and not gonna start anytime soon. Not a troll, i prefer to be called a misinformed asshole, as that is how I identify.

Just report all those kid deaths here when they happen.

• Confused 2
3 hours ago, thisismatt said:

From a month ago...

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

What does "authorized the emergency use of " mean? Only for an emergency? Voluntary? Mandatory? Will parents really care? Will they avoid it like the adult stuff?

It means they have opened the gates to your government bending you over with KY that may or may not have glass shards in it.

We won't be giving it to our kids. We're already fUlLy PrOtEcTeD and they are home schooled, so no risk to others, rIgHt?

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

I now wish I hadn't gotten the shot when it was voluntary so I could refuse it being mandatory. Now I look complicit & complacent, while I fully disagree with any vaccine mandates.

follow-the.gif

So what was the reason back then? That it made sense to protect yourself or that it was fear of the unknown? Other? ... and then nothing happened so you want a mulligan? 

53 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

It means they have opened the gates to your government bending you over with KY that may or may not have glass shards in it.

We won't be giving it to our kids. We're already fUlLy PrOtEcTeD and they are home schooled, so no risk to others, rIgHt?

Your kids are going to live the rest of their lives at home???

Keep in mind, we are talking about a disease that has an over 99% recovery rate.

Have you had Covid?  If so, you have the anti-bodies in you.

If those anti-bodies don't work, then why would you get fake, dangerous anti-bodies (all medical procedures have a risk/side-affect).

I personally know 3 persons that have dies from Covid....and heard of 2 that have died from the vaccine, at the gun-store.  Talking to a lady last night...her daughter was gonna get it, and heard of somebody that had a reaction to it, then she was inline to get the shot, and a guy in front of her, got the shot, and pretty much fell over dead, right there (the paramedics could not revive him).

BTW, there is a gubment website that shows the Covid shot deaths on it....

• Like 2
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

What does "authorized the emergency use of " mean? Only for an emergency? Voluntary? Mandatory? Will parents really care? Will they avoid it like the adult stuff?

It means that no one can be forced to accept it.  Nor can they be disciplened for refusing the emergency autrthirized shots.  The US Military is going through the throes of this fact right now,  The Phizer shots have full OK so the military is beginning to force former dissenters to get the shot or face disciplinary action.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

So what was the reason back then? That it made sense to protect yourself or that it was fear of the unknown? Other? ... and then nothing happened so you want a mulligan? 

Your kids are going to live the rest of their lives at home???

I guess I took their word on it as far as efficacy and side effects, and the idea that we would get off the masks. Now I no longer believe those promises, obviously.

No, my kids aren't going to live at home forever. How does that hinge on "vaccines" that aren't proven?

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

I guess I took their word on it as far as efficacy and side effects, and the idea that we would get off the masks. Now I no longer believe those promises, obviously.

No, my kids aren't going to live at home forever. How does that hinge on "vaccines" that aren't proven?

I also took their word for it and was trying to help the cause.I didn't want the vaccine but figured it might help end this mess.The rules have been changed again and we now know the vaccine isn't going to eliminate Covid.After nine months i wonder if it's even helping much.I have doubts.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, thisismatt said:

You said your kids won't be getting it and they are home schooled so no risk to others, but unless they live with you forever they are going to go out in the world, some time. Maybe the Delta variant 23 will be around then.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
14 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

You said your kids won't be getting it and they are home schooled so no risk to others, but unless they live with you forever they are going to go out in the world, some time. Maybe the Delta variant 23 will be around then.

Not worried about it.  If there isn't a traditional vaccine or therapeutic by then, eff it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So... holding out for a cure.

5 hours ago, Stinky said:

Keep in mind, we are talking about a disease that has an over 99% recovery rate.

Have you had Covid?  If so, you have the anti-bodies in you.

Have I had it No idea. Unlikely. But catching co-vid also has it's risks.

5 hours ago, Stinky said:

I personally know 3 persons that have dies from Covid....and heard of 2 that have died from the vaccine, at the gun-store.  Talking to a lady last night...her daughter was gonna get it, and heard of somebody that had a reaction to it, then she was inline to get the shot, and a guy in front of her, got the shot, and pretty much fell over dead, right there (the paramedics could not revive him).

A lot of second hand info. Over heard at the gun store. Random lady's daughter heard someone had a reaction, guy in front of her dies but cause isn't explained. More like rumors and gossip. Dying is a much better story than "My arm was sore for a day". I had 2 shots and I didn't die from it. Statistically can I draw any conclusions from this? Yes,  I can.... no one wants to hear about those who survive. About 35,000 people die in car accidents every year but no one gives it a thought when they buckle up. If you are in a car accident you have a 1 in 107 chance of dying. About 1%.

• Like 2