Covid-19 Prepared?

28 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Delta double plus plus next? Sounds like newspeak. Maybe this was the latest out of Wu-Han?

I'm fucking tired.

Open the fucking gates and let this shit run. All who live then welcome, and all who die.....RIP

• Like 7
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone watching the defense of this Turd Burger? 

"Poor Alec, imagine what he is going through."

Anyone who thinks this shit bag deserves sympathy is a vapidly stupid cunt. 

Always treat your weapons with the utmost respect and follow all safety protocol. Check your rounds in a safe manner before use!!! I hope this fucker gets raped in a civil case for this. The whole dang movie production deserves to be taken to civil proceedings, and since Alec has had extensive experience with movies guns... He deserves to be brought up on manslaughter charges.  

• Like 2

Just speculation but I am sure they were filming in slow motion and deliberately were using a live round to capture the exit of the round from the barrel, but the hang fire is what killed. Click..............30-40 seconds and people are now standing in the fire line of the barrel. 

Who knows though. We have to wait for more details. 

Edited by Mattndew76
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Anyone watching the defense of this Turd Burger? 

"Poor Alec, imagine what he is going through."

Anyone who thinks this shit bag deserves sympathy is a vapidly stupid cunt. 

Always treat your weapons with the utmost respect and follow all safety protocol. Check your rounds in a safe manner before use!!! I hope this fucker gets raped in a civil case for this. The whole dang movie production deserves to be taken to civil proceedings, and since Alec has had extensive experience with movies guns... He deserves to be brought up on manslaughter charges.  

I have a friend that worked pyro in the movies for 25 years, very pro 2nd. He does not seem to be pointing the finger at Baldwin, even tho he deserves ridicule for his comments.

It does appear as if the armorer is totally responsible, the actor is not allowed to mess with the weapon and if an actual movie prop the weapon is modified and can not fire an actual live round only blanks of various power.

If I remember correctly didn't Bruce Lee's son also die in the same manner?

9 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

I have a friend that worked pyro in the movies for 25 years, very pro 2nd. He does not seem to be pointing the finger at Baldwin, even tho he deserves ridicule for his comments.

It does appear as if the armorer is totally responsible, the actor is not allowed to mess with the weapon and if an actual movie prop the weapon is modified and can not fire an actual live round only blanks of various power.

If I remember correctly didn't Bruce Lee's son also die in the same manner?

Brandon was killed from a stuck projectile left behind in the barrel of the revolver. The blank then provided the concussive force to make the stuck dummy lead round lethal.

Alec had a weapon that was loaded with LIVE rounds.  Information coming out also pins Alec for using the weapons on set unsafely in several instances and caused a walk off from the staff.

regardless of him being an absolutely abhorrent human. This deserves a manslaughter investigation. Many people are at fault, but the one who pulls the trigger holds the most amount of fault.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

What does 'live rounds' mean. Like live blanks? actual ammunition... bullets?

Live rounds are what you use in firearms. They have a primer, powder, and projectile.

Blanks have a primer, powder, and crimped end. No projectile. 

25 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Live rounds are what you use in firearms. They have a primer, powder, and projectile.

Blanks have a primer, powder, and crimped end. No projectile. 

But couldn't a blank also be called 'live'??? say compared to an empty shell casing or unloaded gun? If you loaded a gun with blanks you could say it's 'loaded' and ready to fire. John Eric Hexem thought blanks were safe.

So was it actually a bullet that did all the damage?

23 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

But couldn't a blank also be called 'live'??? say compared to an empty shell casing or unloaded gun? If you loaded a gun with blanks you could say it's 'loaded' and ready to fire. John Eric Hexem thought blanks were safe.

So was it actually a bullet that did all the damage?

It was an actual bullet. The film takes place in the 1880's so its likely a .45 long colt revolver. 

The bullet passed through the woman and into the director. 

• Like 1