Covid-19 Prepared?

Question. As sometimes there are little to no symptoms, so if you had the vax and then had the co-vid (perhaps unknowingly)and were tested would it show both immunities, just one, or can't tell the difference just a positive response.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

what vax did you get?

J&J single shot only gives you protection for 2 months. Then drops to 3% efficacy. 

Modern and Pfizer drops to 30% efficacy in the same time frame and dips 10% each concurrent month. 

it’s why they claim boosting will help… Yet it will only do the same as the first 2. 

Its why the FDA said it isn’t recommended that anyone below 67 without an adjacent risk get a booster. Of the people 67 and bolder only people with medical conditions are approved. 

people are getting their 3rd jabs without FDA or CDC panel approval. 

Where are you getting these numbers from? I just spent the weekend volunteering with a guy where we spent 5 hrs on a small boat together both days. I got more details about his COVID than I wanted but here's his experience. Hacking aches muscle pains ect plus blood clots in the lungs that he says he still has. Tested negative for antibodies after a couple of months and then got the maderna vax.  He is 45 and in shape if round is a shape. It looks like obesity is not your friend with this disease but the symptoms and information is so fucking all over the place it looks like there is no end in sight unless this shit peters out on its own.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Question. As sometimes there are little to no symptoms, so if you had the vax and then had the co-vid (perhaps unknowingly)and were tested would it show both immunities, just one, or can't tell the difference just a positive response.

The current antibody tests as far as I know can not differentiate as they just look for antibodies against Spike protein. You would need to look for antibodies against other parts of the virus (which would only show up with infection) to be able to differentiate between the two.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Where are you getting these numbers from? I just spent the weekend volunteering with a guy where we spent 5 hrs on a small boat together both days. I got more details about his COVID than I wanted but here's his experience. Hacking aches muscle pains ect plus blood clots in the lungs that he says he still has. Tested negative for antibodies after a couple of months and then got the maderna vax.  He is 45 and in shape if round is a shape. It looks like obesity is not your friend with this disease but the symptoms and information is so fucking all over the place it looks like there is no end in sight unless this shit peters out on its own.

Everyone has an exception to the rule. First hand experience is only one person and not statistically relevant as one is not a trend. Tested negative for antibodies after a couple of months..... maybe didn't even have co-vid and had the flu. Maybe test was fucked up. Blood clots? says who? maybe shouldn't smoke 3 packs a day, maybe parents had blood clots and it's genetic. Maybe worked in asbestos mine or changed a lot of '60s brake shoes. Maybe a lot of things.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

The current antibody tests as far as I know can not differentiate as they just look for antibodies against Spike protein. You would need to look for antibodies against other parts of the virus (which would only show up with infection) to be able to differentiate between the two.

Christ on crutches this world is so fucked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, datzenmike said:

... and the piece will get diseased too. If willing to donate and receive what little that will help you, why not the vab???? Fine, finish off what's left of your life but go to the grave knowing you made a choice and stuck with it. Where in the bible does it say you can't have vaccine but you can have someone else's piece of liver. Which is the more stupid? forced to take the jab to save your life (maybe) or refusing it. 

Tabloid

From Wiki...

"It has also been noted for its unreliability and widely criticised for its printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[18][19][20][21] and for instances of plagiarism and copyright infringement.[22][23][24][25] In February 2017, the Daily Mail became the first source to be deprecated as an "unreliable source" for use as a reference on the English Wikipedia.["

That's not how end stage liver disease works at all. It is not transmissible to the new liver unless is was purely viral hepatitis. The liver has an amazing ability to regenerate. That "small piece" if the recipient is kept healthy will grow in size, and also regenerate in the donor, although even the small piece is sufficient to prevent the recipient from dying. Note there is NO artificial liver machine in existence like for kidneys.

So yes, the hospital preventing this donation is literally writing this woman's death sentence. By the way this is not the only hospital to refuse transplants to unvaxxed people, it is coming out that quite a few hospitals are doing this. Moreover, many of the people who are waiting probably should not take the vaccine anyways due to other medical complications.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Christ on crutches this world is so fucked.

You wanna know the really sick thing? I was literally working on the research end of the antibody test to discriminate between Covid and other infections for this in mid-late 2020 and we were shutdown as there was no interest in actually testing for it by antibodies. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
53 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

what about T cell testing  :    https://www.t-detect.com/

and while we weren't looking

All China would have to do is modify a virus that had a detrimental effect on those with ONLY anti-Spike antibodies (i.e., the vaxxed, such as the military). Could even be made to look natural or not.

I can off the top of my head think of several ways to do that and also protect their own people. Yes, I am purposely keeping this vague for very good reasons.

If I can come up with this scenario without effort I'm sure they have much smarter people that come up with even worse and sneakier ideas.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

All China would have to do is modify a virus that had a detrimental effect on those with ONLY anti-Spike antibodies (i.e., the vaxxed, such as the military). Could even be made to look natural or not.

I can off the top of my head think of several ways to do that and also protect their own people. Yes, I am purposely keeping this vague for very good reasons.

If I can come up with this scenario without effort I'm sure they have much smarter people that come up with even worse and sneakier ideas.

I imagine we all have thought about this. MAD mutually assured destruction. CCP don't give a shit about their people. China could get by with 1/5 of their population.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I imagine we all have thought about this. MAD mutually assured destruction. CCP don't give a shit about their people. China could get by with 1/5 of their population.

This isn't MAD though, that requires equal destruction on both sides. This has none, it could be made to look like a "new variant" easily and shift blame or seem to come from nowhere. You'd never have any international support, it would look "natural".

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

This isn't MAD though, that requires equal destruction on both sides. This has none, it could be made to look like a "new variant" easily and shift blame or seem to come from nowhere. You'd never have any international support, it would look "natural".

If one side could think of it then so can the other.... you did. If something came out that only killed occidentals perhaps something that killed orientals might also be released? As long as one side knew the other had it, it would give them pause. Just like nukes.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Purported Mao Tse Tung saying.  "So you kill half of us.  We still outnumber you !"

• Like 4

Four months ago my wife was instructed by her employer AmTrak to get the Pfizer jab. As of this morning she tested positive for Covid-19 and her symptoms are parallel to my own when infected. So no mitigation of symptoms come from the vaccine either. 

Does the the "vaccines" work? In my anecdotal experience. 

NO

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 4
34 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Work? If you mean prevent, then no. If you mean lessen or reduce chance of death, then probably some.

80% of infections and deaths reported by the UK in the UK are of vaccinated people. 

Does the jab prevent death? NO The goal post is now semantically changed to "Will prevent death in SOME."

Best measure against the DEATH is to have been leading a healthy life with a good diet and exercise. At this point the jab does jack shit, and even the "Prevents death in SOME." is just the latest goal post made of BULL SHIT.

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com/2021/09/28/uk-hospital-data-shocks-the-world-80-of-covid-deaths-are-among-the-vaccinated-covid-deaths-up-3000-after-vaccine-wave/

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2