Covid-19 Prepared?

But weren't those same people the first to get the co-vid vaccine. They were here. Police, hospital workers, firemen, government workers, politician (naturally)

So why are the asking to be vaccinated? if they got the shots first??

Where is this quote???

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

But weren't those same people the first to get the co-vid vaccine. They were here. Police, hospital workers, firemen, government workers, politician (naturally)

So why are the asking to be vaccinated? if they got the shots first??

Where is this quote???

Uh, tons of healthcare/frontliners refused to get them...that's the point

• Like 3

Then it now makes sense. With me when someone recommends, strongly recommends that I do something my heels dig in. See, I kind of know what's best for me from years of experience and everyone else? they mean well but they don't know shit.  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, thisismatt said:

Uh, tons of healthcare/frontliners refused to get them...that's the point

12 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Then it now makes sense. With me when someone recommends, strongly recommends that I do something my heels dig in. See, I kind of know what's best for me from years of experience and everyone else? they mean well but they don't know shit.  

Oregon weirdly has a law specifically exempting health care workers and some LEOs from being forced to get a vaccination to work. In other states it is working its way through the courts whether an employer can mandate a non-FDA approved vaccine as a requirement of employment.

Just a reminder NONE of the covid vaccines have been APPROVED by the FDA, there are merely under a humanitarian device exemption due to a pandemic emergency situation, which by the way has not actually existed for several months (per WHO and CDC cases have not been high enough for a pandemic for quite a while now). Even the Feds have been tiptoeing around with the wording on whether companies can force it by suggesting but not explicitly saying it. 

Edited by Dguy210
11 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Oregon weirdly has a law specifically exempting health care workers and some LEOs from being forced to get a vaccination to work. In other states it is working its way through the courts whether an employer can mandate a non-FDA approved vaccine as a requirement of employment.

Just a reminder NONE of the covid vaccines have been APPROVED by the FDA, there are merely under a humanitarian device exemption due to a pandemic emergency situation, which by the way has not actually existed for several months (per WHO and CDC cases have not been high enough for a pandemic for quite a while now). Even the Feds have been tiptoeing around with the wording on whether companies can force it by suggesting but not explicitly saying it. 

Although, as soon as the vaccines are approved by fda, employers could require it to work, except in oregon.

• Like 1

So how do you go about censoring the millions of text messages sent daily ? I have the answer.Eliminate texting period and make people actually talk to one another.My boss is a text communicator and i can't stand it.I'm at home right now because he texted me while i was driving back from a job.He had a repair for me to do,tough shit i'm already home.If he would have called i would have done the repair.

• Like 2

A call isn't that much different than a text when driving. 

Very seldom am I away from home but my wife texts me and I tell her I'm just leaving for home. Drive 4 car lengths and get a text, (FFFFFFFFUUUU!!!!!!!) pull over and .... 'OK'. So from now on if I'm driving I don't pull over after I say I'm driving. As for the phone, I have one for when I'm out walking and have had one for about a year. About all I can do is text... sortof.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

A call isn't that much different than a text when driving. 

Very seldom am I away from home but my wife texts me and I tell her I'm just leaving for home. Drive 4 car lengths and get a text, (FFFFFFFFUUUU!!!!!!!) pull over and .... 'OK'. So from now on if I'm driving I don't pull over after I say I'm driving. As for the phone, I have one for when I'm out walking and have had one for about a year. About all I can do is text... sortof.

???  At least a with a call i can keep my eyes on the road while talking.Texting involves a little more than just holding a phone up to your ear or putting it on speaker.I don't even like to talk while driving and never make an outgoing call.

• Like 3

There are already several encrypted texting apps.

But really what will happen is people will just go back to talking around the keywords. After all slang has been around for just that for a very very long time. You can already see this "workaround" on Youtube; jab, rona, beer virus, etc.....

In the end it doesn't really matter. Most of the normies don't WANT to hear the truth because it requires them to question their preconceptions and spoonfed easy lies and they will actively ignore anything that interrupts that... until it directly effects them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
49 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Here's the real super spreader event, 5 test positive now. Dems running away from Texas photo op1113720438_TexasDemsuperspreaderevent.thumb.jpg.35e125fde78d0692639d8653fce8c442.jpg

Does that look like a bus full of "Karens" or what ? Except for the two "Kens" sitting next to each other.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

Don't forget the case of Miller lite in the second row

Would have been funnier in a karmic sense if it was Corona.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
20 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Here's the real super spreader event, 5 test positive now. Dems running away from Texas photo op1113720438_TexasDemsuperspreaderevent.thumb.jpg.35e125fde78d0692639d8653fce8c442.jpg

News is stating that 6 of that group are now infected -  vaccines effectiveness make you feel safe now?

• Like 3

The vaccine, like the flu shot, doesn't stop you from getting it. It provokes an immune response in your body and make anti-bodies that will recognize co-vid 19 and attack the virus. You may (or may not) feel rough for a few days but better than being dead.

When all is said and done the 'news' are mostly full of shit. (biased reporting and can't be trusted to tell the truth)   

• Like 1