Jump to content

Covid-19 Prepared?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

K889QSY.jpg

 

So. My ticket is punched. Now I can apply to the Department of Immunization and apply for the State Co-Vid arm tattoo. Just flash your inner left arm at the door of any establishment or public transportation for proof of vaccination and you're in nine times out of ten. For everything else there's the Co-Vid Visa which is handy for getting back into Canada when traveling out of the country. Kind of handy for entering and exiting other provinces also.

 

The card on the upper right is the Socialist Peoples Universal Health Care Card. It's identical to US auto insurance. A very reasonable monthly fee based on earnings is deducted from your paycheck that you never see. Like car insurance, the ones that don't need it pay into it for those that do. You hope you won't need it but there's no worry about paying for anything if you do.

 

Welcome to Canada....papers please?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

K889QSY.jpg

 

So. My ticket is punched. Now I can apply to the Department of Immunization and apply for the State Co-Vid arm tattoo. Just flash your inner left arm at the door of any establishment or public transportation for proof of vaccination and you're in nine times out of ten. For everything else there's the Co-Vid Visa which is handy for getting back into Canada when traveling out of the country. Kind of handy for entering and exiting other provinces also.

 

The card on the upper right is the Socialist Peoples Universal Health Care Card. It's identical to US auto insurance. A very reasonable monthly fee based on earnings is deducted from your paycheck that you never see. Like car insurance, the ones that don't need it pay into it for those that do. You hope you won't need it but there's no worry about paying for anything if you do.

 

Welcome to Canada....papers please?

When is that cunt Trudy going to open the boarder? I missed an old 62 Pontiac blown 4 cylinder on a dyno yesterday. Waiting for video but do know it made 597HP.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Tell the truth I don't follow any news, I have no idea what or who is locked down, what borders are closed or even if they are. I said fuck it and live in my little bubble. Why don't you invade Canada? A change in masters for a change.... Oh wait....... Biden. Yeah... fuck that dip shit.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Tell the truth I don't follow any news, I have no idea what or who is locked down, what borders are closed or even if they are. I said fuck it and live in my little bubble. Why don't you invade Canada? A change in masters for a change.... Oh wait....... Biden. Yeah... fuck that dip shit.

 

             We tried that in 1812 - it didn't go too well as I recall.

 

Link to comment

Perhaps an over reaction on both sides. Storming Washington and burning the presidents home was .... extreme. (we were dragged into it by the British.  (may their testicles shrivel) Still, if you hadn't splashed some whitewash on to cover the soot we wouldn't have the White House today. We have been pretty good friends since and have the worlds longest undefended border. We also have things in common like idiots for Prime Minister and President. (may their testicles fall off)

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Is there any of you guys in the US that are able to buy ivermectin? Our shit government have decided that it is not safe to give us a drug with over 40yrs history and not one death that I can find anywhere, and very little side effects. I think the real issue is that it appears to be very effective against covid, so we should get an untested Vax instead. Anyway aside from ranting, has anyone managed to gets some over your way? 

Link to comment

I imagine the vaccine is also very effective and the ivermectin is really for something else entirely.  

 

 

Didn't even feel the second jab. Only felt stiffness in left arm when I rased it or turned over in bed. Almost gone two days later. We are in a historic heat wave here so just laid around. Hard to sleep at night and snooze around all day. Would not say I was tired other than from lack of proper sleep. Otherwise no reaction.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 6/28/2021 at 5:59 AM, datzenmike said:

Perhaps an over reaction on both sides. Storming Washington and burning the presidents home was .... extreme. (we were dragged into it by the British.  (may their testicles shrivel) Still, if you hadn't splashed some whitewash on to cover the soot we wouldn't have the White House today. We have been pretty good friends since and have the worlds longest undefended border. We also have things in common like idiots for Prime Minister and President. (may their testicles fall off)

 

Of course President Lincoln [way before he was President] was part of the Jayhawk invasion of Canada.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Is there any of you guys in the US that are able to buy ivermectin? Our shit government have decided that it is not safe to give us a drug with over 40yrs history and not one death that I can find anywhere, and very little side effects. I think the real issue is that it appears to be very effective against covid, so we should get an untested Vax instead. Anyway aside from ranting, has anyone managed to gets some over your way? 

 

The broad answer is NO on Ivermectin & hydrochloriquin here in the good ol' USA.  Both have been PROVEN to be very effective in treating Covid, which is what infuriates good honest doctors that wanted to use them & people that have paid attention to groups like americanfrontlinedoctors etc.  Why banned for use??  Theory is that since they were both already on the market, cheap compared to the vaccine & ultimately available at the beginning (they were both quickly BANNED), the big pharma's would not have been able to make the BILLIONS of dollars that they were forecast to make on the vaccines.  It is/was never about the people, always about the money...................fuck them 😡

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment

I imaging that while a vaccine gives you immunity from co-vid, Ivermectin & hydrochloriquin do not. This is like not getting a cold vs. having a cold remedy for when you do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

If you catch covid and take ivermectin at the early signs of symptoms,( if you actually are even effected by it, younger people are not as susceptible.  ) it helps you get over it very quickly. You also get natural immunity. 

 The vaccine is not the only way to get immunity, you can also still catch covid, it reduces symptoms not a magical barrier. 

Look at the UK. If it is real and not manipulated purely for politics, they are having 20k new cases a day of the so called Delta variant. They are supposed to be almost at herd immunity levels of vaccination.  

 

It's all bullshit. I'm fucken over being lied to by greedy piece of shit politicians playing power games. 

 

You guys over there need to hold on to your guns and your constitution tight cause these fuckers over here have us by the balls all because of politicians 100 years ago. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Just now, Str8jacket said:

If you catch covid and take ivermectin at the early signs of symptoms,( if you actually are even effected by it, younger people are not as susceptible.  ) it helps you get over it very quickly. You also get natural immunity. 

 The vaccine is not the only way to get immunity, you can also still catch covid, it reduces symptoms not a magical barrier. 

Look at the UK. If it is real and not manipulated purely for politics, they are having 20k new cases a day of the so called Delta variant. They are supposed to be almost at herd immunity levels of vaccination.  

 

It's all bullshit. I'm fucken over being lied to by greedy piece of shit politicians playing power games. 

 

You guys over there need to hold on to your guns and your constitution tight cause these fuckers over here have us by the balls all because of politicians 100 years ago. 

 

 

I feel your perspective cousin.

 

I think world wide western societies are at a flash point. One thing will set it all off.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
On 6/28/2021 at 5:59 AM, datzenmike said:

Perhaps an over reaction on both sides. Storming Washington and burning the presidents home was .... extreme. (we were dragged into it by the British.  (may their testicles shrivel) Still, if you hadn't splashed some whitewash on to cover the soot we wouldn't have the White House today. We have been pretty good friends since and have the worlds longest undefended border. We also have things in common like idiots for Prime Minister and President. (may their testicles fall off)

Canada has an undefended border ? I know you can't cross it right now because of Covid and heard that even an American with a DUI can't come in,is that true ? 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Crossings are only closed to non essential travel.

 

It's undefended militarily but crossings are controlled by law enforcement. It's illegal to cross into either country except through the crossings.

 

 

You could be found inadmissible for a number of reasons, such as:

  • security reasons, including
    • espionage
    • subversion (attempts to overthrow a government, etc.)
    • violence or terrorism
    • membership in an organization involved in any of these
  • human or international rights violations, including
    • war crimes
    • crimes against humanity
    • being a senior official in a government engaged in gross human rights violations or subject to international sanctions
  • committing a crime, including  driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
  • organized crime, including membership in an organization that takes part in organized criminal activity, people smuggling or money laundering
  • medical reasons – this includes medical conditions that:
  • financial reasons – if you’re unable or unwilling to support yourself and your family members
  • misrepresentation, which includes providing false information or withholding information directly related to decisions made under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
  • failure to comply with any provision of IRPA or
  • having an inadmissible family member.

 

Denial of entry at a border crossing into the US is similar with a criminal record at the top.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Crossings are only closed to non essential travel.

 

It's undefended militarily but crossings are controlled by law enforcement. It's illegal to cross into either country except through the crossings.

 

 

You could be found inadmissible for a number of reasons, such as:

  • security reasons, including
    • espionage
    • subversion (attempts to overthrow a government, etc.)
    • violence or terrorism
    • membership in an organization involved in any of these
  • human or international rights violations, including
    • war crimes
    • crimes against humanity
    • being a senior official in a government engaged in gross human rights violations or subject to international sanctions
  • committing a crime, including  driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
  • organized crime, including membership in an organization that takes part in organized criminal activity, people smuggling or money laundering
  • medical reasons – this includes medical conditions that:
  • financial reasons – if you’re unable or unwilling to support yourself and your family members
  • misrepresentation, which includes providing false information or withholding information directly related to decisions made under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
  • failure to comply with any provision of IRPA or
  • having an inadmissible family member.

 

Denial of entry at a border crossing into the US is similar with a criminal record at the top.

 

.........and yet, all of the illegal immigrant CRIMINALS out of Mexico & South America are crossing into the USA every day................😒

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

You need to have a defended border. Everyone that gets in and their relatives will vote for those that let them in. America will be bred out of existence by a brown tide. You are truly and royally fucked.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.