Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was known, I knew it too, over a year ago when co-vid 'arrived'.  None of the alphabet soup (ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS.... ) biased news sources covered it. Mysterious new co-vid19 virus erupts in Wu-han where the experimental virus lab is that studies corona viruses is. Where else could it have come from???? Never covered and covered up. No wonder the CCP was nailing people's doors shut and closing the city down. Those responsible there and here must pay. This is basically a crime against humanity. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Dav said:

Couple of posts up - know something before it was news.

Why not when the news was doing everything they could to undermine somebody ? Gut feeling.When the media disagreed and fought everything Trump said or did wasn't it obvious ? You bought into the bullshit didn't you ? Trump's gone now and everybody seems to have changed their tune.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1

I’ll try to unpack the conspiracy - fix the description where the unpacking is in error: 1) the president knew china created the virus in a lab, 2) the media knew the president’s speculation was a correct speculation but chose to report his speculation as a ridiculous speculation in order to undermine his political hopes for reelection, 3) the first two items were known before they were reported in the leftstream media.

My brain broke a spring trying to figure out how you knew the leftstream media was denying the wuhan lab leak theory before the leftstream media reported a denial of the wuhan lab leak theory.

After typing that out, it now seems obvious.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Dav said:

the leftstream media.

This pretty much sums up everything. I stopped watching the news last Nov. It was bad all last summer but the election was the straw that broke the camel's back. They are so biased and full of shit what was the point? Don't need the aggravation. Now I watch zero TV. I use the screen to play movies but that's it. I'm a lot happier and well adjusted now and haven't felt the need to shout at the TV in months..

• Like 4
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It was known, I knew it too, over a year ago when co-vid 'arrived'.  None of the alphabet soup (ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS.... ) biased news sources covered it. Mysterious new co-vid19 virus erupts in Wu-han where the experimental virus lab is that studies corona viruses is. Where else could it have come from???? Never covered and covered up. No wonder the CCP was nailing people's doors shut and closing the city down. Those responsible there and here must pay. This is basically a crime against humanity. 

Agreed.

I'd have to check if it was here or on fuckbook shitposting groups but I was calling out that it didn't pass the sniff test for the exact same reason.

Way way too coincidental.

• Like 4
21 hours ago, Dav said:

I’ll try to unpack the conspiracy - fix the description where the unpacking is in error: 1) the president knew china created the virus in a lab, 2) the media knew the president’s speculation was a correct speculation but chose to report his speculation as a ridiculous speculation in order to undermine his political hopes for reelection, 3) the first two items were known before they were reported in the leftstream media.

My brain broke a spring trying to figure out how you knew the leftstream media was denying the wuhan lab leak theory before the leftstream media reported a denial of the wuhan lab leak theory.

Unpack this conspiracy.Our media is now covering for Biden.His blunders,bad decisions policy wise and inability to form complete sentences correctly are being ignored.There are so many things he's already screwed up and it's crickets.The media still blames Trump for these fuck ups.The border situation is one of them.Conspiracy or reality ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 6/20/2021 at 6:20 PM, Dav said:

Did I just witness a coming to Jesus moment? Like "JEEEEZUS!" or nah?

image.thumb.jpeg.36000c32eebf604fc760db2c7345196f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.72b894f03a48a1726f38c6b554f16463.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f69679b5cb889fcc5b8c3487adc27bd3.jpeg

nah - it’s difficult to have a discussion/debate w someone who can’t  or won’t answer a question - just change the subject to a new subject and imagine you’ve convinced someone of something.  The ego stays intact that way.

Is unvaccinated sperm really the next Bitcoin? 

Bitcoin is an “apocalyptic safe haven,” they say. Store your value in Bitcoin before the world collapses into a tech-filled, Mad Max-meets-Johnny Mnemonic, operatic hellscape. But what about unvaccinated sperm?

The notion that unvaccinated sperm will outperform Bitcoin and gold has floated around Twitter since COVID-19 vaccines rolled out earlier this year.

https://protos.com/unvaccinated-sperm-the-next-bitcoin-crypto-antivax-covid-vaccine/

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Bitcoin is an “apocalyptic safe haven,” they say. Store your value in Bitcoin before the world collapses into a tech-filled, Mad Max-meets-Johnny Mnemonic, operatic hellscape. But what about unvaccinated sperm?

The notion that unvaccinated sperm will outperform Bitcoin and gold has floated around Twitter since COVID-19 vaccines rolled out earlier this year.

https://protos.com/unvaccinated-sperm-the-next-bitcoin-crypto-antivax-covid-vaccine/

Some of y'alls socks going to be worth a fortune

• Like 2
5 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

For entertainment purposes only.