Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Can't tell if maligned or legit crazy.  Apparently she has been ostracized by peers, lost her job(s), and was involved in the capitol "riots"...? 

Hard to say. There are a lot of people now ostracised and have lost jobs for going against the narrative. We started checking up some of the stuff she has said and haven't found any contrary info. 

Even if one fifth was true and the rest was fantasy there should be public hangings. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

Hard to say. There are a lot of people now ostracised and have lost jobs for going against the narrative. We started checking up some of the stuff she has said and haven't found any contrary info. 

Even if one fifth was true and the rest was fantasy there should be public hangings. 

There should be public hangings regardless 😅

• Like 3

Jesus, got my 2'nd pfizer shot last Saturday an around midnight I started feeling flu like symptoms when I work up to take a piss, then all Sunday I was hurting pretty bad, muscle cramps, nausea, ect.  It probably did not help I had chemically abused myself Friday night! I had heard the 2'nd shot was worse so I was prepared but I didn't even notice my first shot. I think some seasonal allergies are playing into the fold also...

• Sad 1

Psychosomatic? If the second shot is the same as the first it's just chopped up co-vid 19 DNA. Perhaps it's your body ramping up it's immune system though I can't see it doing that in only 12 hours. I would call this good news and the same as if a bat sneezed in your face.

• Like 1

I don't have the time but I guess someone died after the second shot? You know people have been dying since time began. People do die sometimes for unexplained reasons. Some are sensitive and all it takes is a little shove from something. Possibly from the co-vid vaccine but far and away it's not common place. If it was possible once in one million then 330 in the US will die from it. (less if children aren't vaccinated) One in a million are good risk odds. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't have the time but I guess someone died after the second shot? You know people have been dying since time began. People do die sometimes for unexplained reasons. Some are sensitive and all it takes is a little shove from something. Possibly from the co-vid vaccine but far and away it's not common place. If it was possible once in one million then 330 in the US will die from it. (less if children aren't vaccinated) One in a million are good risk odds. 

What are the odds on actually dying from Covid ? 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, john510 said:

.02% if you under 70years, and even lower if you are allowed to use medications that shall not be named that have been proven to work.

Edited by Str8jacket
Cause... stuff
  • Like 3

Here is an article from a main stream news outlet that fact checks the Epoch Time's claim that 966 people have died from Covid vaccines. Even they say its mostly true and then quibble over the fine print.

P.S. They call the Epoch Times a  "Far-right U.S. news outlet"  wouldn't that make them and outlets such as CNN Far left News outlets?

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vaccine-deaths-cause-pfizer-moderna-fact-check-966-died-1574447

• Thanks 1
On 6/16/2021 at 5:45 PM, john510 said:

very very low if you dont get it.

regular low if you're in a high risk group.

we got the second wednesday(fully recovered already), i figured during the chip shortage the odds a chip is include is also very low.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My first shot seemed to have more negative affects than the second.The first one had me extremely tired/exhausted for about three days.The second i just had a slight headache the first day along with that sore arm everybody gets.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, john510 said:

My first shot seemed to have more negative affects than the second.The first one had me extremely tired/exhausted for about three days.The second i just had a slight headache the first day along with that sore arm everybody gets.

Just your immune system ramping up to do battle. There is a cost to be paid for this. All I had for the first shot was a sore arm for just over a day. I don't have to get up or go to bed at any specific time for work so may have missed being tired. That and laying in the sun, I may have nodded off.

• Like 2