Covid-19 Prepared?

Got first April 19 so one day short of 10 weeks between shots. Then I can apply for my vaccination visa and Vac Tat on forehead. This lets everyone know at a glance that you are no danger to them and that you can legally not wear a mask.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Got first April 19 so one day short of 10 weeks between shots. Then I can apply for my vaccination visa and Vac Tat on forehead. This lets everyone know at a glance that you are no danger to them and that you can legally not wear a mask.

I thought that if they have had the vaccine they had nothing to fear anyway? 99.9% effective

• Like 2
12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I think it's 96% and assume the second shot is 96% for the left over 4% so 99.996% effective??? I don't know I just follow what Dr. Fauci says....

I posted this before a few pages back but the number I hear being reported for the first shot is about 80% effectiveness compared to both shots (YMMV). 

Which makes sense within the context of how the immune system works (without going into the details).

• Like 1

I found this here in British Columbia...

In the clinical trials, the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine was about 62% effective in preventing symptomatic disease starting 2 weeks after the second dose. However, AstraZeneca confirms 100% protection against severe disease, hospitalization and death in the primary analysis of their Phase III trials. 

In the clinical trials, the Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccine was about 66% effective in preventing moderate to severe COVID-19 and 100% effective in preventing COVID-19–related hospitalization and death after receiving one dose.

I got the J&J but you have to take what ever is offered. You can refuse and leave and re apply and roll the dice. Could be months before you get to try again and could be the same one.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I got the J&J but you have to take what ever is offered. You can refuse and leave and re apply and roll the dice. Could be months before you get to try again and could be the same one.

I thought the J&J vaccine was 1 shot ?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I don't know of any one shot vaccine for the Wu Flu.

The J&J has been advertised as one shot from the beginning.Pay attention to what you're getting stuck with.

Edited by john510
  • Like 1

Here we get two shots of all available vaccines. Even on this thread no one has said only one shot, or I haven't heard this.

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/what-if-i-dont-get-my-second-covid-19-vaccine-dose-time?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzYGGBhCTARIsAHdMTQxM3km0bPN3caesrpfPHWFQH6Q7wJG-Br6CYOlqwuoc4kiOxyZ-gXUaAstoEALw_wcB

• Like 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

The J&J has been advertised as one shot from the beginning.Pay attention to what you're getting stuck with.

I doubt there are more than 50 people on the planet who truly know what it is they have been or are going to be "stuck" with. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Here we get two shots of all available vaccines. Even on this thread no one has said only one shot, or I haven't heard this.

https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/what-if-i-dont-get-my-second-covid-19-vaccine-dose-time?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzYGGBhCTARIsAHdMTQxM3km0bPN3caesrpfPHWFQH6Q7wJG-Br6CYOlqwuoc4kiOxyZ-gXUaAstoEALw_wcB

Not sure if it was your intention but the article states that the Janssen (J&J) vaccine is the only single-dose vaccine. The article was written back in January when the J&J vaccine hadn't been approved so the 'what if' only referred to the released 2-dose vaccines.

• Like 1

Imagine my surprise. The media lied to you and people died. Just to be able to push a political agenda.

The observational study, published by medRxiv, found that antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine, along with zinc, could increase the coronavirus survival rate by as much as nearly 200% if distributed at higher doses to ventilated patients with a severe version of the illness.
“We found that when the cumulative doses of two drugs, HCQ and AZM, were above a certain level, patients had a survival rate 2.9 times the other patients,” the study’s conclusion states.

https://news.yahoo.com/study-shows-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-treatments-210300816.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb&tsrc=fb

safe_image.jpg

• Like 8
On 6/10/2021 at 12:13 AM, ratpatrol66 said:

The size of the needle for second shot is a dead give away!

And the obvious reason there is a microchip shortage.

edit: sorry should have had an “lol” at the end of that sentence since none of you actually know me.

Edited by chandlerGTi
  • Like 2

...and just what is having a microchip implanted (assuming this nonsense was true) to be used for? Your location is already being tracked by cell phone and car, purchases by credit cards, viewing habits by your TV, driving habits by your car........

• Like 1