Seattle: Japanese Cars & Coffee at The Shop - Sat April 3rd, 2021

Bleach

Japanese Cars & Coffee - Saturday  - 10:00am - 1pm 

2233 6th Ave South

Seattle, WA  98134
The Shop Clubs invites you to attend our Japanese Cars and Coffee this Saturday from 10a-1p.This Cars and Coffee is special because we are teaming up with the NSX and the ZCCW Nissan club, and they are driving out in some ultra-cool rides! Attending The Shop Club’s Cars & Coffee is an experience in itself and one no gear head should miss if they’re rolling through the Seattle area. We provide the coffee and good times, and will be offering half-priced tours of our amazing facility! Our restaurant, The Derby, has an excellent brunch so make a day of it. Come check us out, you never know who or what you’ll meet at our Japanese Cars and Coffee!

• Like 3
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2020 at 12:47 AM, Bleach said:

Still over a month away... start charging your battery now

and make sure your tires are full of air 

and brake reservoirs have fluid 

• Like 1
On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2020 at 8:18 PM, Bleach said:

If you drive anything old (prior to 2015) then yes, you have to park a minimum of 2 blocks away and uber in. Must select Mercedes or BMW vehicle to uber with though... no Toyota Corollas.

If this is the case then my Patrol shouldn't be seen within 6 blocks of this place.

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The area where this takes place is industrial.   the part of Seattle the “chop” is in , is only a short distance away, but might as well be on another planet. 
   Seattle is a very large place , I bet 90% of residents watched on TV like the rest of us. 

I’m not scared 

• Like 1

Capitol Hill is a bit away. While working, I drove the company van a few times down 23rd which is only a few blocks away from CHAZ. I actually saw nothing unusual, no crowds, guns, or anything.

Just stay out of downtown Seattle or Capitol Hill in general and you'll be fine. The Shop is on the south side of Seattle.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Duncan said:

I understand taking Interstate 5 through Seattle could be problematic...

Usually week day afternoon to evening I-5 is closed in Seattle. In the morning you should be fine but I usually check Google maps. They will clearly show closures if it is closed.

I'm not sure if there is much going on with protesters on the freeway on the weekend.

• 3 weeks later...

The Shop has confirmed that Japanese Cars & Coffee is still on for this next Saturday. (July 25th)

Even though this is an outdoor event, they ask that everyone wear a mask.

In the past they had provided coffee, but for now they ask that each person brings their own coffee.

Enjoy cars, have fun.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Title updated!

The next Japanese Cars & Coffee is a go! This Saturday, Sep 5th at 10:00am

Teaming up with a local NSX club and Z-car Club, The Shop is hosting another Japanese Cars and Coffee event.

"This will be a BRING YOUR OWN COFFEE event. We are asking that you wear a facemask while walking around the parking lot and practice standard social distancing."

• Bleach changed the title to Seattle: Japanese Cars & Coffee at The Shop - Sat April 3rd, 2021