71 Dat project

MR2PLUS

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I did was go to that link you posted, right click on the image, click on "copy image address" and paste it here in the reply 3 times for 3 photos, it is that easy for me, but I have a desk top computer with a big screen so I can see what is on the screen.

13 minutes ago, MR2PLUS said:

Thanks Wayne, you’re a winner!

• Like 1

Wow, nice!

We are planning a Datsun meet up in Boulder for Sat May 9th...................well, if we are "allowed to"!!  Be a bit of a haul for you, but something fun to do!  I'm hoping to have my 72 521 flat bed up & running by then!

TJ

Arvada

• Like 1
18 hours ago, yenpit said:

Wow, nice!

We are planning a Datsun meet up in Boulder for Sat May 9th...................well, if we are "allowed to"!!  Be a bit of a haul for you, but something fun to do!  I'm hoping to have my 72 521 flat bed up & running by then!

TJ

Arvada

TJ, you have a flat bed, want to return it to a pick up bed? I have a complete bed.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MR2PLUS said:

TJ, you have a flat bed, want to return it to a pick up bed? I have a complete bed.

Thanks for asking, but I love it!  There is a guy in Europe looking for one...............I am willing to handle the shipping.  What condition?  Curious......what color is this one OR what color was your replacement?  I'm trying to buy a darker green parts 521 in your neck of the woods, just can't get thru to the guy!

PS even without a Datsun on the road, is a fun group to hang out with in May! 

TJ

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...