Looking for Holley 2300 carb adapter for L20B

Doobie

8 hours ago, Doobie said:

I got a piece of 5/8 thick aluminum I’m  going to attempt to make an adapter , I ordered the Holley sniper 2300 efi,I’m debating ordering the Holley sniper sending unit, I found a guy on ebay that makes fuel cells that mount In The stock location on a 620 they are designed for the sniper sending unit, I’m kinda on the fence because the sending unit is around 400$ and the fuel cell is about 500$ 

You got a link for that tank? Id like to check it out. I used my adapter plate from the weber i had to help lay out my plate. Worked well. 900 is a lot. Why do you want a new sending unit? Is yours bad? My guage didnt read when i bought the car. But figured out it was cause the tank wasnt actually grounded. I used a die grinder cone shaped, and square shaped carbide bit in a hilti cordless drill to make the main hole for the air/fuel. Then kinda finished off with a couple hand files. Its not really hard. Just time consuming. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...