Completion of build / interior finish - 1978 280Z

Johns z project

I have completed the build on my 1978 - 280Z and I need to finish the interior.  I need to put a certified roll cage in the car along with seats that could be used for daily driving and track time.  The car is a top notch build to include the following 

~complete Wheel & suspension package (race package) from Arizona Z Car

~Swapped out fuel injection for 3 Webber 44mm dual side draft carbs

~Removed front and back bumpers and rolled out the rear panel

~Custom made Weld wheels with tires to match

I started out to make this a track car but now it looks so nice I am kinda afraid to take it to the track. (It is also winter in PDX, Oregon, too cold and wet to get on the track till spring.). The car looks very similar to the build done on Gas Monkey garage.

I need help posting pics, not sure how to create a pic to get a url.

Thanks

John

• Like 1
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For pictures get a free account at any picture hosting sit, other than Photobucket. I use imgur but there are lots to choose from. What you do is download a picture there and save it. When you want to use it, you copy the picture information there and bring it here and paste into your post. This is very abbreviated but you can experiment to get it exact. 

Posting a picture on this site silly 

I have downloaded the app recommend in the last post and it didn’t work 

I downloaded pictures to dropbox and then copy and pasted the link and it won’t work either. I have lots of pictures of this really cool car and I don’t understand how I can get them on this website. I  use Apple products so anybody with a good recommendation please send it forward

Images and forums in general will be much easier to work with using a computer / laptop instead of a phone / tablet device.

An Apple MacBook is just fine. It is possible to post pictures here using an iPhone but using any phone is a more difficult process.