lowkey620

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 years later...

You mean the part that bolts directly to the wheel cylinder with a banjo bolt? Or the part that bolts to the axle housing to split the brake lines?

I have a handful of the banjo fittings with the bleeders on them, but I won't get rid of them. I've been hanging onto them for years, waiting to find a use for them...

7 hours ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

You mean the part that bolts directly to the wheel cylinder with a banjo bolt? Or the part that bolts to the axle housing to split the brake lines?

I have a handful of the banjo fittings with the bleeders on them, but I won't get rid of them. I've been hanging onto them for years, waiting to find a use for them...

I’m looking for the part that bolts to the wheel cylinder with the banjo.  The one I was working with is aluminum and the steel bleeder screw had been broken off by a previous owner.  Tried drilling it out with no luck.

would you be willing to part with one or two?

8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Have a look at the early 720 rear cylinder. The bleeder fits directly into the cylinder and both are 5/8" diameter. I've noticed this before and always wondered if they could be used.

I’ll take a look into the 720 cylinder.  Appreciate the help.

On 5/29/2023 at 3:20 AM, Blue Beater said:

I recently picked up a '78 620 and I'm also looking for the "Y" connector for the wheel cylinders.  I've looked all over the ratsun classifieds and can't find them anywhere.  Any help would be appreciated.

They are generally sold with the wheel cylinder....

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/nissan,1975,620+pickup,2.0l+l4,1210116,brake+&+wheel+hub,wheel+cylinder,1952

Screenshot_20230530-072936_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Crashtd420 said:

I have some on order.  I did notice that some websites (to include the raybestos brand) have reviews stating that the "Y" connector does not come with the wheel cylinder.

• Like 2