One stop shop for 620's?!

Idaho Hillbilly

Hey all, 

I'm a bit of an amateur website designer and have been frustrated with the limited ability to find 620 parts in a local area. That being said, I'm looking at a start-up website hoping to launch February/March of 2020 where you can hopefully find a ton of 620 stuff in one location. To make this happen, I need vendors on board! If you are a vendor interested in participating, please reach out to me! I'm hoping this will only help you guys as well as it gives another place for people to find your products! 

Members, if you know of suppliers outside of Ratsun, please drop their websites below or send me a PM. I be reaching out to everyone I can! 

Thanks for help!

• Like 4
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Soundline said:

And if it weren't in Bonners Ferry... 

My parents lived in Laclede, ID...  Very interesting area.  

I'd be interested in any US made products so I don't get COVID-19.

You really think you're safe? You know that covid19 is also Made In the USA right?

• 3 months later...
On 12/8/2019 at 8:11 PM, Idaho Hillbilly said:

For sure. I'll try to be as detailed as possible about the products I'm able to sell. This all hinges on enough vendors jumping on-board of course! 

Were you able to bring any of this together yet? If so, I'd like to come on as a vendor to sell the 3D printed parts I have available now.

On 7/13/2020 at 2:37 PM, ducky said:

Were you able to bring any of this together yet? If so, I'd like to come on as a vendor to sell the 3D printed parts I have available now.

Not yet... struggled to find enough vendors to come on-board at first to get it up and running in the time frame I had hoped for and make it something useful. Still trying to make it happen, but my summer season is too busy to deal with it at the moment. I'll probably start looking at taking it on again come September or October.