Gluteus Maximus

stolen Datsun 620 alert!

Just got off work and my 620 was stolen right out of the parking lot!  If you see a nice orange 620 around Portland, please call 911.

Brett

Bummer!! Thieves suck ! Hope you get your truck back..

I am not anywhere close but do you have pics 

anything that makes your truck easier for people to spot 

So I got my truck back, minus the wheels, grille, badges, battery, steering wheel damaged.  It's been sitting in an insurance lot for a week now.  I'm trying to put stuff back together, but wheels will be the first thing.  It is a 74 with the fronts converted to discs.  I tried some stock 620 wheels with a 1/4 spacers on the fronts and they still hit the caliper.  Will 720 wheels work?  I need to find 4 boring truck tires to drive around with till the insurance comes through and I can buy something better.  What generic model truck wheels might fit?

Brett

720 wheels would be a good bet.  The bolt pattern is the same on Chevy trucks & Toyota 6 lug, but the center bore might not be large enough so you have to pay attention to that also.

Edited by thisismatt

Stole the grill??? Well that must be for another Datsun owner. Douchebag.

Get a fucking kill switch on it now.

• Like 1

Obviously the "Club" is a joke to a serious car thief, they just ended up mangling my steering wheel.  The glass, door locks and ignition seem intact, so they must have had a ground down key or something to start it.  I thought I was safe in my employee parking lot, but not so.  Never thought of a kill switch....I suppose I could pop the rotor out of the distributor each time I park, but what a hassle and they'll still steal the goodies off the outside of the truck.

Brett

The person that took it has a friend with a 620 or has one himself if he took the grill. Probably reading what I'm typing right now. You're a cunt!