Jump to content

520 came home to Oregon and brought me with it


XXL

Recommended Posts

Didn’t realize you were in Eugene. I’m in the area, quite a few folks around here. What’s the next project?

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Draker said:

Didn’t realize you were in Eugene. I’m in the area, quite a few folks around here. What’s the next project?

 

Series Land Rover. Even less horsepower than the 67 ponies in the Datsun, but enough torque and gearing to crawl up the side of a house. It's currently somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean on its way from Europe. Supposed to make Houston in about a week, then overland to OR in another week or so. Need a 520 to add to your stable? 😇 

 

 

Link to post
8 minutes ago, XXL said:

 

Series Land Rover. Even less horsepower than the 67 ponies in the Datsun, but enough torque and gearing to crawl up the side of a house. It's currently somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean on its way from Europe. Supposed to make Houston in about a week, then overland to OR in another week or so. Need a 520 to add to your stable? 😇 

 

 


i don’t. I’ve got enough to projects to last a lifetime. Selling some of my own. Best of luck selling and on your new project.

Link to post
On 4/6/2021 at 9:43 PM, Draker said:


i don’t. I’ve got enough to projects to last a lifetime. Selling some of my own. Best of luck selling and on your new project.

 

If you know of anyone interested, mine is a well sorted daily driver. 

  • Like 1
Link to post

I’d say post an ad in the classifieds with a bunch of pics. If you need assistance posting pics let me know. 
 

dual or single headlight?

Link to post
1 hour ago, Draker said:

I’d say post an ad in the classifieds with a bunch of pics. If you need assistance posting pics let me know. 
 

dual or single headlight?

 

I'll be posting as soon as I'm ready (read as "get off my lazy butt"). It is a dual headlight... May 1968 build.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.