520 came home to Oregon and brought me with it

XXL

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Draker said:

Didn’t realize you were in Eugene. I’m in the area, quite a few folks around here. What’s the next project?

Series Land Rover. Even less horsepower than the 67 ponies in the Datsun, but enough torque and gearing to crawl up the side of a house. It's currently somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean on its way from Europe. Supposed to make Houston in about a week, then overland to OR in another week or so. Need a 520 to add to your stable? 😇 

8 minutes ago, XXL said:

Series Land Rover. Even less horsepower than the 67 ponies in the Datsun, but enough torque and gearing to crawl up the side of a house. It's currently somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean on its way from Europe. Supposed to make Houston in about a week, then overland to OR in another week or so. Need a 520 to add to your stable? 😇 

i don’t. I’ve got enough to projects to last a lifetime. Selling some of my own. Best of luck selling and on your new project.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:43 PM, Draker said:

i don’t. I’ve got enough to projects to last a lifetime. Selling some of my own. Best of luck selling and on your new project.

If you know of anyone interested, mine is a well sorted daily driver. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Draker said:

I’d say post an ad in the classifieds with a bunch of pics. If you need assistance posting pics let me know. 

dual or single headlight?

I'll be posting as soon as I'm ready (read as "get off my lazy butt"). It is a dual headlight... May 1968 build.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 4/8/2021 at 2:36 PM, XXL said:

I'll be posting as soon as I'm ready (read as "get off my lazy butt"). It is a dual headlight... May 1968 build.

16 months later... proof of how lazy/old/tired I am. I just posted the truck in the classifieds here--