BadPenny LIVES!!!

BadPenny

As of about 9 months ago, and after over ten years in the garage, she is on the road! I have been getting many thumbs up from

620 owners as well as other Datsun drivers while driving the local roads. So I thought it was about time to sign on here again and

share with Ratsun!! Anyone out there got some spare jets for a Dellorto DHLA 40??

New Shoes.JPG

Bridge_Poser.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

Nice_Pair.JPG

• Like 5
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Type "Delorto carburetor jets" into Amazon search. There's dozens. I did this for my R-1 carbs and got 20 of them for $12 in sizes smaller than I wanted and just drilled them out. There are lots to choose from.

BTW Hitachi carb jets use the same thread as the Yamaha Mikuni slide carbs.

I have her Dellorto drivable by playing with jet heads and adding tiny extra holes in the emulsion tubes,,, but still have poor midrange. I have found whole suits of jets and tubes overseas, but was inquiring for something local besides Redline. Emulsion tubes are of primary interest. I will attempt a bit more experimenting with what I have when I get time, then once nailed down I want to order new items of the equivalent configuration. 

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0113.JPG