Sign in to follow this  
Payco

Front Chin

Guys what front lip/chin is the best version and recommended to fit on the 510 ?. I have seen a few variants but does someone have a link to one that is recommended. How are the fixed to the underside ?.

Martin

Ok.Appreciate the kind comment. I thought that so its good to hear someone else endorse my feelings.

• Like 1

there was a 4dr 510 on motormavens ,was red and slammed down to the ground with CCW wheels and it had no spoiler and looked awesome . I cant seem or now how to post the photos.

• Like 1

But if youre still curious i believe futofab sell them, I personally like the no chin spoiler look if you're lowering it.

• Like 1

Not sure on the 510, but the 'glass one I have for my 620 is attached to the lower sheet metal, with screws or pop rivets.

That's the reason I haven't put it on yet...

My son's 510 has a full blown track sheet metal front air dam, and it is pop riveted on.

Personally I like the looks of them.

Edited by G-Duax

I am using the BRE Spook type of chin spoiler and I used Rivet Nuts and bolts to attach it. That way it can be easily removed for service or damage repair. 

You do need a special rivet tool to install them, but I am sure a local fab shop should have one. 

Image result for rivet nuts