May want to sell our 1967 411 wagon

We are considering selling our Datsun wagon. Have title. Original motor that runs, numbers match body. Original dealer op AC. Interior is very rough But complete, body is decent, electrical is good and everything works. Was going to finish it and have many new/old stock parts but getting older with health issues. Have no idea what it is worth but I know this site and will be treated with honesty.

will post pics if I can figure out how but also need or would like an idea of price range if possible. Ask any questions, I will answer daily. Thank you

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although you do not state it, I am assuming this is a WRL411 with the 1600cc engine.  Mostly because I cannot see the J13 engine having enough horsepower to accommodate an Air Conditioner compressor.  10 years ago a member on this site sold one of these for $1600 as I recall as is within a few days of listing.  NASDEC has a site whose URL I do not remember that does have listing for 411 sedans and wagons [I posted their site and navigation instructions several years ago but do not have that info today, use the search function].  This site has  guidelines for used car dealers, trade-in, resale and dealer offering prices.  It does not differentiate between transmission type, engine J or R variant and radio etc. accessories so is rather broad brush.  I have never seen a WRL411 or RL411 with air conditioning and cannot imagine just where in the crowded engine compartment the plumbing would fit.  There may be room in the WPL and PL411 compartments but again there is the question of horsepower to drive the compressor.  Good luck !