521 with G35X AWD

yenpit

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mainer311 said:

There was a kid at Japanese Car Day this year with those same exact bucket seats in his 620. It was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever sat in.

They look like they may be ProCar seats. Not very comfortable to get in and out of, but when you're pitched sideways at 55 mph, it's nice to have some side support. Kind of hard to drift in a bench seat.

I love the guy's imagination, and further more, he actually built it. How many engine swaps start here with questions, but never get off the ground? This guy obviously isn't a bench racer.

• Like 2

Yeah, Bob3 is in Colorado Springs!  I got a ride in his Cactus Green 521 with the Miata drivetrain & suspension, have not been in the red 411!  He LOVES spanking the Porsche drivers in vintage, cuz they all hate that 411...............but he can only run in the exhibition class, cuz the car is not vintage legal!  Crazy man!

• Like 2
19 hours ago, ]2eDeYe said:

Link?

Sorry, not good at computer crap!  There is a link for the 521 G35 in his CL ad...........!!

Yup, that's Bob3's Miata powered truck!!  Got a ride in it just like that!  He is a madman!! 

• Like 2