New 320 Pick Up Windshields $200

Richard Tankel

Just an fyi we have a few new windshields left since we closed our business. We have no way of shipping even though we have boxes. They are $200 rock bottom cash and carry to be picked up or delivered locally while they last.   I have clear one and 3 tint ones. Its $25 windshield carton if you want it stored safely. This is the 320L we sold many over the years good fit and quality. Richard Cell 978 790 4657  Andover, MA 01810  email:r.tankel@comcast.net  Pictures can be texted..

• Like 2
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard, I have one of the tinted windshields that is from Ted's group-buy. Top quality sheet of glass. You'll have no problem finding a home for the remaining glasses, just the transportation arrangements by the new owners being an issue to overcome. Most vehicles that these fit are in another area of the country than you are. Possibly several owners can group-up and buy multiples and arrange someone in your area to ship them and share transport costs. You sent me one of the last from Ted's group buy to Oklahoma. 

Steve.

• Like 1

I appreciate the reply Steve. I know they are far and few between in New England. We definitely have the Datsun Roadsters locally but not the Trucks here.  Just so everyone knows reading this. I am geared for still boxing it  and all I need is a deal from someones freight carrier. We have no responsibility with the carrier. I will do my best and take a few days to get it packed up. I believe  there are 3 green tint and 1 clear windshield. We have a lot of glass trying to find a home from over the years

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just taking a review. I am trying to reduce the inventory and clear up some space before winter. I show I have 4 of the Truck L320 windshields  3 green tint and 1 clear . I will sell them below cost as long as I can put this in 1 order either picked up or shipped per customer request. Just $740 for all 4 windshields, ends up costing $185 each. Add $25 windshield box fee. I may have a few other classic Datsun windshields let me know 1 time deal!