Bottomwatchers 720

bottomwatcher

So here we go. Restored boat ready to sail. A datsun sized tow, even then I couldn't see it underway but thankful for the back up camera and switch that allows me to watch it. The launch and first sail was a success. The leaks were manageable with a sponge which is a win in my book. 

20210720_124739.jpg

20210720_131958.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well today I finally put a hitch in the receiver I welded into my brush bar years ago. A buddy raved about moving trailers with the hitch mounted to the front of the truck so I put one in mine and never used it. Today I needed to put a trailer in my shop that clearance wise almosed needed grease to clear the garage door opening. So I finally decided to try the front hitch method. After about a 32 second learning curve I am now living in a whole new world! Holy crap! I am a dumbass for waiting so long! Love this mod and put it at even with the backup camera over the hitch for trailer life improvements. Now I sound like my buddy. Unfortunately pic is too big to attach.

• Like 5
  • 1 year later...

Well she is still rolling. Been working her pretty hard and the KAE and C series trans is going strong. Decided to clean her up, throw some kayaks on the top and hit the owlshead foriegn car show. Cool venue no pretentiousness of cars and if it ain't foriegn or a car everyone is welcome. I have gravitated towards the antique lawn tractor section lately. Anyways after the show a nice kayak paddle along the coast at Tenant's Harbor a quaint coastal town weaving among the rocks and lobster boats. Then off to a local brewery overlooking Maines rocky coast. Life is good.

20231001_125344.jpg

• Like 2