Gauges not working

Booger

Hi everyone, 

I have a 72 Datsun 510 with a S14 SR20DE. I purchased a Wiring Specialties Pro Series Conversion Harness for it and I need a little help. So, I followed the instructions and I got the car running....however my Chassis Connector interface (picture below) doesn’t seem to work. I have labeled all the wires (tach signal, check engine light, fuel pump trigger  etc) isn’t working. 

So I bet ur wondering how I got the car running if I can’t get the fuel trigger wire to work coming from the Chassis Connector? Well, I wired the “hot” wire from the fuel pump straight to my ignition So I knew the fuel pump was working and the engine runs just fine. Having said that, I can’t seem to get any of the pin-outs to work (pin 1-20/and pin D for fuel pump) tho. Does anyone have any advice or info on these wiring harnesses?

It’s pretty straight forward...and I thought the hard part was done...but I ran into a snag.  Just to be clear, I can’t get the following to work: gauges/fuel trigger/alt light/oil light etc. I  spent hours and hours trying to figure this out. I know I can wire up all the gauges individually straight to the source, but that’s defeating the purpose of having this harness. Any help would be great. 

Thanks 

FA71-ED4-C-9152-47-F4-8-EC3-E74017995-F3
C754-E912-F1-D6-457-C-8142-BF36-CCA2-F82
E4-F0-A772-ADF4-471-B-80-FD-BC10-EBD1263
online upload image

Edited by Booger
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic