Anyone have experience with M's Factory in Torrance, CA?

2mAn

I've hit a wall in the reassembly of my U20 Roadster and have heard about this place. Went and checked him out. He doesnt speak much English and is a one-man shop but by all accounts he looked like the right guy to finish up my car. He told me to call him monday to see about bringing it to him this week, but it looks like this next monday is the day. 

Has anyone had any experience with him? He has an amazing L28 Z with triple Mikuni's on it and a lot of other goodies that I think is his daily driver. That said enough for me, but hopefully my gut feeling is right

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yelp search looks good 

M's Factory

stars.yelp_design_web.yji-9bec2045845c24

7 reviews

Auto RepairEdit
Save

Photos and Videos

Other Auto Repair Nearby

Sponsored

60s.jpg
31 reviews
Jon-Jon S. said"Had to do some routine maintenance and didn't want to hassle with finding a repair shop to drop off my car. Instead I made an appointment with RepairSmith and they came out to my place and did the services right on my driveway. Wow,…"read more

in Auto Repair

60s.jpg
181 reviews
11.9 miles away from M's Factory
F W. said"I could swear I wrote a review about these guys before, but let me tell you- they are worth a major shout-out ANYtime I go there! Purchasing a used car means inheriting issues you don't learn about until after driving, and when a…"read more

in Auto Repair

px.gif?ch=1&local_ads=1&unique_request_id=27c81d053d05c33c&unique_visitor_id=0CC0E553DFE3ACE2px.gif?ch=2&local_ads=1&unique_request_id=27c81d053d05c33c&unique_visitor_id=0CC0E553DFE3ACE2

Location & Hours

Map

1715 Abalone Ave

Ste 309

Torrance, CA 90501

Mon

• 8:30 am - 6:30 pm

Tue

Wed

Thu

Closed now

Fri

Sat

• 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Sun

• Closed

Known For

Accepts Credit Cards Yes

Ask the Community

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about M's Factory.

Ask a Question

Recommended Reviews

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Learn more.

Search within reviews
Sort byYelp Sort
LanguageEnglish (6)
  • Photo of Kristine K.
    Kristine K.
    Los Angeles, CA
    7 friends
    36 reviews
    2 photos
    8/7/2015

HONEST MECHANIC. Sounds like a dream, right?

I went to a different Japanese mechanic near the market on the 91 when M's was closed, and they quoted me for over $2000.

M's factory? I came in the next available date. He taught me a few tips and tricks and things to try. and it was under $100. And fixed. I was baffled.

We've been under their care for years now and I feel like it's the biggest hidden gem in the south bay.

My Camry is my baby, and I wouldn't trust anyone else. The mechanic just truly loves cars, and it's very obvious in his work.

A++ I wouldn't ever go anywhere else.

Useful 2 Funny Cool 2

• Photo of George S.
    George S.
    Long Beach, CA
    0 friends
    2 reviews
    4/14/2018

Great service, honest, Miki has worked on all my cars and my family cars. very knowledgeable, and very competitive prices.
    I highly recommended it.!

Useful 2 Funny Cool

• Photo of H I.
    H I.
    Gardena, CA
    0 friends
    5 reviews
    10/12/2016

Well this shop is a total mess, like they (FYI one man operation) have not dusted for at least 5-10 years. It is fairly wide space, however 1/2 the place is filled with junk cars and parts?¥&@?? I had an oil change and service done but the mechanic left bunch of greasy finger prints all over my wife's car. The Asian guy doesn't speak English.

Useful 1 Funny Cool

• Photo of Sam F.
    Sam F.
    Los Angeles, CA
    81 friends
    23 reviews
    1/6/2013

M's Factory is EXCELLENT. Won't go anywhere else. Miki and his wife are good, honest, knowledgeable. AND nice. Worth every penny.

Useful 2 Funny Cool

• Photo of Brian E.
    Brian E.
    Torrance, CA
    0 friends
    3 reviews
    1 photo
    2/24/2015

If your looking for a good honest mechanic (which is hard to come by) Look no further. I've taken my classic and my ford explorer to this guy and he knows his stuff, the first time I came here I took my ford here because of a funny noise, dropped my truck off to Mickey 20 min later he said it was my water pump and gave me a price I ask if he was positive that's what it was due to previous bad experiences with other mechanics he grinned and said "I'm pretty sure". Sure enough job was done noise was gone, no more water pump problems and I've been taking my cars here ever since

Useful Funny Cool 1

• Photo of Mika G.
    Mika G.
    Gardena, CA
    49 friends
    201 reviews
    60 photos
    2/16/2011

2 check-ins

First to Review

Very convenient for me since it's right down the street from my work. I can drop my car off in the morning, walk to work and pick it up after. Japanese owned. The owner is a little quiet and speaks a little English but he gets the job done. I've taken my old car to the shop in the same little area but on the other end when it was Purrfect Auto. What a rip off they were. I'm glad to have found M's Factory and am very happy with them.

Useful Funny Cool

Page 1 of 1

Other Auto Repair Nearby

Sponsored

60s.jpg
29 reviews
2.9 miles away from M's Factory
Shane S. said"After 3 years, it is time to update this review: -------------------------------------------------------- Diamond in the rough? If you own a Porsche and don't live a few miles away, or in Southern California, my apologies. I left a…"read more

in Auto Repair

60s.jpg
37 reviews
21.8 miles away from M's Factory
Daniel W. said"I have worked with this Company two times now. When I first came they were going through a management change. I guess they had their issues? I had a writer who is no longer there which is fine by me. I have a Chevy Suburban which…"read more

in Auto Repair, Body Shops

Business website

msfactoryla.com

Phone number

(310) 533-4897

Get Directions

1715 Abalone Ave
Torrance, CA 90501

60x65_bizhouse_claimed.yelp-react-component-biz-details.yji-76c07fe48d3aa1e4dfe756fe2652702f.png

Is this your business?

Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more!

Claim This Business