Body Shop Recommendation / Marin County - Sonoma County -San Francisco Bay Area

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It might help people steer you right if we knew what you needed a shop for.  Some guys are great panel beaters, some are great welders, and others are all about the spray-out.  Overall or just a touch-up...?

Good to know pdp8, thank you.

Overall the car is in really good shape and just needs a fresh coat of paint, however, some moderate damage to the front passenger’s side.  Will need an amount of uni-body straightening just at that front corner.

I have all new panels needed from FutoFab, so not a lot of sheet metal panel work.  I’m not looking for show car quality, just some good work to get my 510 going again from a bad day 8 years ago...

Just across the bay in Richmond.  (51 Parr Blvd) there is an old wrecking yard.  The owner of this yard does some very impressive sheetmetal work, he might be willing and able to help with the unibody stuff.  He doesn't do paint and I don't know anybody locally or I'd be knocking on their door.