Donki

I got 1 thing to say to all u fucking ratun machanics if u guys new anything about working an fixing an helping people with there issues on machanical problems I no not one of u nose shit about Datsuns so I think u better cancel this ratun club u got it's a pathetic showing of a bunch of idiots

• Haha 1
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Donki said:

I got 1 thing to say to all u fucking ratun machanics if u guys new anything about working an fixing an helping people with there issues on machanical problems I no not one of u nose shit about Datsuns so I think u better cancel this ratun club u got it's a pathetic showing of a bunch of idiots

well its Ratsun not Ratun 

but im sure you will figure out your problems on your own 

without us dumbfucks 

SORRY YOU HAD A BAD DAY 

C'mon life's not half that bad.

Any info/suggestions here are probably from experience of what worked for the giver. Often right out of the FSM from Nissan.

It's free, so basically worth nothing at all really and can't be returned for refund. 

Like everything you read on the internet, should be verified before being accepted as true and used.

Doctors 'practice' medicine. They can't 'know' everything and the same applies to diagnosing a mechanical problem.

• Like 1