Jump to content
yoloSun

'79 Datsun Camper

Recommended Posts

Well that would just be the baddest little motorhome on a green  light.

All in all you guys have given me some good advice, I have time so I'll just bide it for now. See what options crop up.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, yoloSun said:

Cant get into Canada?!? Did you try to use free speech over here?  That's a nono.

Just get a really good tan, put on a dress call yourself Martha & flick your wrist, customs won't give you any trouble. They might even celebrate.

 

Not having a working engine would be an issue for a trade, unless I had an SR20DET to drop in.

I dont have the appropriate paperwork to get out of country and the car I had with an sr20det got stolen 4 or 5 months ago I think. Not sure on timeline at this point

 

And I'm just as surprised as the people I'm talking to when things come out of my mouth. 

Share this post


Link to post

There's a '78 or nine motor home near me. I'm also on an island. Hasn't moved for a while but is out front of a home in town and doesn't have a tree growing through the cab or anything. No 'for sale' sign, but everything is for sale. I don't think it has duals.

 

Next time I'll look at the plate to see when last used.

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, hobospyder said:

I dont have the appropriate paperwork to get out of country and the car I had with an sr20det got stolen 4 or 5 months ago I think. Not sure on timeline at this point

 

And I'm just as surprised as the people I'm talking to when things come out of my mouth. 

 

AW that sucks bro. You probably shouldn't put things in your mouth tho, I think that's called pica - you might have a mineral deficiency. 

And are not the gay.

 

8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

There's a '78 or nine motor home near me. I'm also on an island. Hasn't moved for a while but is out front of a home in town and doesn't have a tree growing through the cab or anything. No 'for sale' sign, but everything is for sale. I don't think it has duals.

 

Next time I'll look at the plate to see when last used.

Oh yeah? You in the market for mini rv?

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, yoloSun said:

 

And are not the gay.

What? Are you flirting or just..... issues? Because I can work with either

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe, I'm picky about my partners

Share this post


Link to post

hey man! did you end up converting it back into a pickup? i just picket up a 79 620 motor home for a steal and am looking to convert it into a flat deck motorbike/parts hauler!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Faultless_Function said:

hey man! did you end up converting it back into a pickup? i just picket up a 79 620 motor home for a steal and am looking to convert it into a flat deck motorbike/parts hauler!

Nope not yet! But I fixed a leaky skylight! Is it a little chief like mine? I replaced the old propane heater with a Chinese diesel heater and it's pretty nice.  

There is a tear down of one of these motorhomes that was done and posted up on this forum that journals the process, but I couldn't find it.

Maybe one of these guys can find it?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, yoloSun said:

Nope not yet! But I fixed a leaky skylight! Is it a little chief like mine? I replaced the old propane heater with a Chinese diesel heater and it's pretty nice.  

There is a tear down of one of these motorhomes that was done and posted up on this forum that journals the process, but I couldn't find it.

Maybe one of these guys can find it?

yup mines a little chief too! really want to find that as well, the roof on mine is really starting to degrade and i have no intention of owning a motor home haha.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.