'79 Datsun Camper

yoloSun

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, yoloSun said:

Cant get into Canada?!? Did you try to use free speech over here?  That's a nono.

Just get a really good tan, put on a dress call yourself Martha & flick your wrist, customs won't give you any trouble. They might even celebrate.

Not having a working engine would be an issue for a trade, unless I had an SR20DET to drop in.

I dont have the appropriate paperwork to get out of country and the car I had with an sr20det got stolen 4 or 5 months ago I think. Not sure on timeline at this point

And I'm just as surprised as the people I'm talking to when things come out of my mouth. 

There's a '78 or nine motor home near me. I'm also on an island. Hasn't moved for a while but is out front of a home in town and doesn't have a tree growing through the cab or anything. No 'for sale' sign, but everything is for sale. I don't think it has duals.

Next time I'll look at the plate to see when last used.

15 hours ago, hobospyder said:

I dont have the appropriate paperwork to get out of country and the car I had with an sr20det got stolen 4 or 5 months ago I think. Not sure on timeline at this point

And I'm just as surprised as the people I'm talking to when things come out of my mouth. 

AW that sucks bro. You probably shouldn't put things in your mouth tho, I think that's called pica - you might have a mineral deficiency. 

And are not the gay.

8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

There's a '78 or nine motor home near me. I'm also on an island. Hasn't moved for a while but is out front of a home in town and doesn't have a tree growing through the cab or anything. No 'for sale' sign, but everything is for sale. I don't think it has duals.

Next time I'll look at the plate to see when last used.

Oh yeah? You in the market for mini rv?

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Faultless_Function said:

hey man! did you end up converting it back into a pickup? i just picket up a 79 620 motor home for a steal and am looking to convert it into a flat deck motorbike/parts hauler!

Nope not yet! But I fixed a leaky skylight! Is it a little chief like mine? I replaced the old propane heater with a Chinese diesel heater and it's pretty nice.  

There is a tear down of one of these motorhomes that was done and posted up on this forum that journals the process, but I couldn't find it.

Maybe one of these guys can find it?

1 hour ago, yoloSun said:

Nope not yet! But I fixed a leaky skylight! Is it a little chief like mine? I replaced the old propane heater with a Chinese diesel heater and it's pretty nice.  

There is a tear down of one of these motorhomes that was done and posted up on this forum that journals the process, but I couldn't find it.

Maybe one of these guys can find it?

yup mines a little chief too! really want to find that as well, the roof on mine is really starting to degrade and i have no intention of owning a motor home haha.

• Haha 1