Stock 13" steel wheels free

I have four stock 13" steel wheels to give away. They have 185/70 studded snow tires on each. These are old tires but they hold air and can be put on any project car to get it rolling..

Free, just come and get them. PM me to make arrangements. I am in Port Angeles, Washington about 2 hours west of Seattle.

41921630991_b12d1b5933_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 of these wheels [sans dog dish clips] for 411 or very early 1500cc Roadster.  I am bringing them to the upcoming JCCS and they will be free to the first driver that can find the only Tourquoise RL411 in the show.  License number is California 67RL411 on the impossible chance there is another RL411 there aside from the Nissan collection one.

Someone will walk away with $320 worth of wheels.

• 2 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:19 PM, MikeRL411 said:

I have 4 of these wheels [sans dog dish clips] for 411 or very early 1500cc Roadster.  I am bringing them to the upcoming JCCS and they will be free to the first driver that can find the only Tourquoise RL411 in the show.  License number is California 67RL411 on the impossible chance there is another RL411 there aside from the Nissan collection one.

Someone will walk away with $320 worth of wheels.

These wheels went in a half hour at the JCCS.  By the time general admission attendees got to me, they were gone!