Route 66 JDM Classic Williams AZ Oct 4-6, 2019

KELMO

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reserved a room yesterday. Plan to have the How Wheels booth again. Bringing the green 1200. Only thing left is to register.

• Like 3
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:34 PM, Ranman72 said:

we are going to miss this one 

to close to our cruise to jamaica /haiti and cozumel

have fun with out us 

wishing for no snow for you guys 

Well, guess I'll leave the Hot Wheels home this year.

I've been to every show since it started in 2011 and last year was the only time we got snowed on. The first year there was some weather on Friday but it was all clear by about 10:00 Saturday morning.

Ranman, ya'll enjoy your cruise. Tell your Missus that my Missus says hi.

ajWdKY5.jpg

It really wasn't all that bad.

• Like 3
On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:54 AM, Edz280zx said:

I'm gonna try and make it this year. What's a good hotel/motel?

We have stayed at The Lodge on Route 66 every year since this show started and really like the place. A bit more spendy than your motel 6 types but worth it IMO.

www.thelodgeonroute66.com

928-635-4534

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Four weeks from today. Looking forward to this one. I'll be interested to see what kind of turn out there is for other brands. Last year there were about 4 or 5 non Datsuns.

We will be rolling from NM on Friday.

• Like 1
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:22 AM, Charlie69 said:

Have a save trip.  See you there.

"See you there." You keep saying that but I'm not sure I've seen you there...…….I keed.

Stop by the booth and say hi.

• Like 1

I will stop by the booth.  I will want to go through your hot wheels.  I am going to reserve a room if there are any available still.  I want to enjoy the cars trucks and and people this year.  Years past I have been on road trips to pickup another truck, not this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Kelmo I have run into a few problems installing the Z20 engine in my 86 king cab daily driver.  Had the wrong intake manifold. Wayno will be shipping me one out of Washington this week.  I am still going to try to make it in another vehicle. I want to buy hot wheels!  LOL  I really want to see the people and their cars and trucks.  I have not talked or visited with Greg and Becky in over a year.  They are busy people.  I want to thank Becky for sponsoring this event, it is always a great time!  Thank you Becky and Greg for all the work you do to sponsor this show!

Edited by Charlie69