Who is this?

MaxChlan

Hoping this is someone on here. I see 720s up here in MN about once in a blue moon, and this one really caught my eye from afar. For the Twin Cities people here, I was at Edina High School officiating some lacrosse games. 

From what I saw, it looked like a late model ST 4x4. It had all the fixings: Tach, Clock, Sunroof, ect. Forgot to check if it had power locks and windows though. The paint had some bubble-rust on it, but the frame was clean! It even had what seems to be the dealer option brush guard, and some cool aftermarket lightbar, and of course a topper, which looked a bit too wide for the box but otherwise fit perfectly. Anyway, if anyone knows who this is I'd love to get the 720's together!

Here are some pictures:

g6nV2II.jpg

krnJExs.jpg

Ei9MIxK.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/23/2019 at 9:24 AM, Charlie69 said:

Leave a note with your name, phone number and brief message under his wiper blade.

I thought about this, but I didn't have a pen on me. I might try and go back around the same time and see if it's there again; I have a feeling it might be someone that works at the school, as it was there for longer than I was there officiating lacrosse games (a little over two hours) and the lot was mostly empty.

• Like 1

There is a local painter who drives 720s, lives in Edina area.  This looks a little nicer than what he's has in the past, but it could be his?   Cool truck!

We're gathering at my place in Shakopee Thursday evening to discuss the Bonneville race plan.  If you want to compare trucks, PM me for my address??? 

• Like 2

That truck is kind of like bellbottoms. If they meant to do that...cool. If they did that thinking it actually looked good without knowing anything about the era in which that style was originally popular...then maybe not so cool. Like some dude wearing bellbottoms because he wore them back in the 70's.

I think you have to have been there and done that to be able to make bold style choices.

The only guy I keep in touch with from my childhood in the St Paul area still thinks Vanilla Ice is cool. So, not cool.

Anyway, nice truck.

Edited by Stoffregen Motorsports
  • Like 1