☆ S i c x T e n ☆

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you guys unfortunately after this my lower rad hose got murdered by the alternator i replaced it thought i cut enough of it so it wouldn't happen again.  Ended up happing once again frustrating, overheated twice and now I think the head gasket might went bad.  

Plans are too swap a free low mile JDM VG33 I'm getting from my good friend Ali-Reza a member here.  Can't say no to free but i want to keep it simple and most likely go the carburetored route with some slight mods.  Wanted to keep it L-Series as i have a LZ23 that needs carbs.  Figured it's easier and cheaper to do the VG swap.  

Carbureted and VG aren't usually paired together with easy in the same sentence.  Do you have access to the elusive Saudi carb manifold, or will you modify an FI manifold for the carb?

Edited by Lockleaf
On 9/27/2021 at 9:34 AM, Lockleaf said:

Carbureted and VG aren't usually paired together with easy in the same sentence.  Do you have access to the elusive Saudi carb manifold, or will you modify an FI manifold for the carb?

Yeah it's not very popular set up i only had seen a video of grassrootsgarage of a guy down in San Diego with a VG35 stroker with a carbureted set up.  I don't have access to one, i will try to look for one but can always just run the fuel injection.