F/S: Various Parts

eng510

Earlier this year, I posted some parts for sale in the classifieds as I was on a furlough. Those parts are still available and I was able to dig up more from the garage. Due to the unfortunate setback, that being the furlough, and no serious offers made to my original post, I had to withdraw funds from certain accounts to stay afloat.

Fast forward to now, I've been dating a lovely lady that as taken precedence over my hobbies (I knew it was going to happen one day). That being said, all sales will be going toward an engagement ring. I keep telling myself that what I'm doing is for good reason, and that I'll be able to obtain these parts again one day (fingers crossed).

Anyhow, here is a link to the  Parts For Sale

If you are interested or have any questions regarding a part, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Lastly, I apologize for those who did not receive a reply from me in the past. I will communicate better this time.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Berlin MD baby!  Grew up in Silver Spring, Mom & Dad retired to OP in 1997, gone now, I'm the executor of the estate (ugh!).  Hey, wanna buy a waterfront house in Ocean Pines? 

I will be back in OP in 6-8 weeks, would like to come look at the parts.  I will be loading up a truck/trailer to haul personal stuff back here to Colorado, so might be great for both of us...........no shipping!  I would be interested in knowing what you would want for ALL of it..................let's talk via messaging...........I'll send you a PM.

TJ

Denver CO 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...