After BilletProof cruise around June 22nd 2019

D9oAFR3.png?1

Billet proof car show happens at the Southwest Wa fairgrounds and it lets out about 4-5pm .. By then the whole downtown CENTRALIA area is completely filled with badass vehicles of all kinds cruising down the main strip... The show is a traditional hotrod show not "rat rod" but cut off date is like 1965 so everyone that can't get their vehicle through gate cruises the Centralia down town.,. 

We will be there in our Datsuns , we usually park down by the Fullers market on the south end..  You should come and cruise as basically the whole town is packed to the gills with people cruising around .. Even if you don't meet up with us,  or as some of you aren't mono car maker fanbois ,, you probably have cool other type vehicles to show off,, this is the place. 

We ,, ( Fuckin Ted , Scalpum, Fat510 and me are usually there car watching  till pretty late and then go to Dennys or such for dinner at about 11:30-12am ... 

Couple years ago.. 

KNnLUkE.jpg

Or spud out like usual,  ya useless pricks,,,,,, your choice

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

Neighbor said she might be rolling with us with Lyles hotrod postal jeep ,, so that will be weird as fuck 

Do they have that jeep online somewhere?  I had a postal jeep 36 years ago. :)

• Like 2
10 hours ago, mklotz70 said:

Do they have that jeep online somewhere?  I had a postal jeep 36 years ago. 🙂

Nah ,, Linda's 70 years old,, her internet "footprint" consists of being able to order stuff on Amazon......  i laughed just typing that. 

. It's red primered and had roof cut off so it resembles a lowered dune buggy more than a postal wagon now.. 

• Like 2
On 6/13/2019 at 7:39 PM, bananahamuck said:

D9oAFR3.png?1

Billet proof car show happens at the Southwest Wa fairgrounds and it lets out about 4-5pm .. By then the whole downtown CENTRALIA area is completely filled with badass vehicles of all kinds cruising down the main strip... The show is a traditional hotrod show not "rat rod" but cut off date is like 1965 so everyone that can't get their vehicle through gate cruises the Centralia down town.,. 

We will be there in our Datsuns , we usually park down by the Fullers market on the south end..  You should come and cruise as basically the whole town is packed to the gills with people cruising around .. Even if you don't meet up with us,  or as some of you aren't mono car maker fanbois ,, you probably have cool other type vehicles to show off,, this is the place. 

We ,, ( Fuckin Ted , Scalpum, Fat510 and me are usually there car watching  till pretty late and then go to Dennys or such for dinner at about 11:30-12am ... 

Couple years ago.. 

KNnLUkE.jpg

Or spud out like usual,  ya useless pricks,,,,,, your choice

Hammock, your warm fuzzy invites totally crack me up! Wish I lived closer, I’d be there for sure.

• Haha 1