jbirds510

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Thought he was talking about the actor, thought that was pretty random..you should tell us what he’s talking about then.

Yeah it's an in person sort of story. Would've been a great one for Friday night but we were talking other things

• Like 2

Sweet.  Count us in for sure.  My wife and I had a great time and the grounds / location was awesome.  If you need a graphics or shirt design...let me know what you guys think and I can work some images out.  If you're interested, some of my work is on deviant art....https://www.deviantart.com/baldferretgraphics

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, 4perrev said:

Sweet.  Count us in for sure.  My wife and I had a great time and the grounds / location was awesome.  If you need a graphics or shirt design...let me know what you guys think and I can work some images out.  If you're interested, some of my work is on deviant art....https://www.deviantart.com/baldferretgraphics

I could imagine the epic shirts already... wow. Nice work!

• Like 2

I loved Powerland so much I forgot about Canby.  Don't get me wrong I loved Canby so many good memories there so let's make more at Powerland.  We could have people come from across the country or even from another country for just the show like we had at Canby.  

Jay you did awesome holding this down I just can't express the gratitude I have.  If someone does do shirts and sweaters  maybe some of money can be donated to the park as well I don't know just an idea.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Unless you have heard the story you likely do not know what he is talking about Jbirds510, count yourself lucky and do we really need to bring that shit up Mrbigtanker, it's in the past, lets not dredge up bad memories even if some think it is funny which I am not one of them.

If you want to know what it's about ask some old timer next Powerlnd or at Blue Lake if you attend Jbirds510, lets keep this thread drama free.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, wayno said:

Unless you have heard the story you likely do not know what he is talking about Jbirds510, count yourself lucky and do we really need to bring that shit up Mrbigtanker, it's in the past, lets not dredge up bad memories even if some think it is funny which I am not one of them.

If you want to know what it's about ask some old timer next Powerlnd or at Blue Lake if you attend Jbirds510, lets keep this thread drama free.

Thanks @wayno but It’s not any of my business.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

FB_IMG_1560907837137.jpg

thanks Cody for linking me up buddy!

love this 

one suggestion if shirts are made do the lighter type graphics 

the heavy type get hot and dont feel natural on the shirt 

the type that were on the canby shirts were good 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

At least it's a truck.  Since the other 3 are stock form, a stock truck would be nice since only one truck actually looks like that racing truck. lol  I'm partial to the 521's and the NL320's, but the 620 is way more common.  

On 6/17/2019 at 1:01 PM, wayno said:

?

Edited by mrbigtanker
  • jbirds510 changed the title to Powerland 2021.(II) in the books