Jump to content
jbirds510

Powerland 2020! cancelled

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, hobospyder said:

Yeah I'll be driving a chevy at this point. There'll be a nissan with me but I'll be driving a chevy

 

That's ok.....we'll plaster a Datsun sticker over your bowtie!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, 4perrev said:

 

That's ok.....we'll plaster a Datsun sticker over your bowtie!!

L swap his Chevy 😂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

no, just no, oh god to both of those. gas mileage will be bad enough for the drive, but at least i won't be putting all those miles on the nissan. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I will try to be there. I work that weekend I believe. Maybe I can bring truck if its sort of done.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

I will try to be there. I work that weekend I believe. Maybe I can bring truck if its sort of done.

 

You don't work.......

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

I will try to be there. I work that weekend I believe. Maybe I can bring truck if its sort of done.

you gonna drive the chevy and tow the datsun 

can the chevy handle it 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/14/2020 at 6:04 PM, Ranman72 said:

you gonna drive the chevy and tow the datsun 

can the chevy handle it 

Well, it’s not a ford so I should be good. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Well, it’s not a ford so I should be good. 

ouch 

your chevy barley handled the coupe LOL 

I can put your chevy in my parts trailer and still have no problem 

if there was room i would add a datsun just for fun 

🤪😝

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Prepping of my chevy has started, she needed some new shocks. Now just gotta make sure the tanks are full

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/16/2020 at 10:36 PM, Ranman72 said:

ouch 

your chevy barley handled the coupe LOL 

I can put your chevy in my parts trailer and still have no problem 

if there was room i would add a datsun just for fun 

🤪😝

 

spittin fire over here lol

 

remember when we had a full trailer with my VG 510 in the trailer?

 

Or solvang with two cars on a trailer?

 

good times lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

How do we pay for this? Is it pre-paid or at the gate? Coming up from Utah with (hopefully) a Nissan-powered TE72 'rolla. Can't wait!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, NissanFam said:

How do we pay for this? Is it pre-paid or at the gate? Coming up from Utah with (hopefully) a Nissan-powered TE72 'rolla. Can't wait!

Paid at the gate last year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I just got asked about drones..This is not something that even crossed my mind.. please post your thoughts on this.. I personally think the footage might be nice, Ill ask the venue its policy if there is even a policy..But id LOVE to hear others opinions.

Share this post


Link to post

I would prefer no drones -  would rather have the peace than any footage I would probably never look at.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

I just got asked about drones..This is not something that even crossed my mind.. please post your thoughts on this.. I personally think the footage might be nice, Ill ask the venue its policy if there is even a policy..But id LOVE to hear others opinions.


Would be killer footage to help promote future shows, I mean for ffs its 2020, every show has at least one boner flying a drone. 

Edit: It's not a antique engine and tractor show, Datsun dudes are slaves to tech. 

 

Edited by reza

Share this post


Link to post

Under the right conditions it would be a great idea. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

I just got asked about drones..This is not something that even crossed my mind.. please post your thoughts on this.. I personally think the footage might be nice, Ill ask the venue its policy if there is even a policy..But id LOVE to hear others opinions.


sure why not. Good promo material!

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

I just got asked about drones..This is not something that even crossed my mind.. please post your thoughts on this.. I personally think the footage might be nice, Ill ask the venue its policy if there is even a policy..But id LOVE to hear others opinions.

 

They don't allow them at any hot rod-type shows here in So Cal. (generally) 

 

Huge liability issues. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.