Sign in to follow this  
Charlie69

12th Annual SWDP Barbecue August 10th 2019

If Cal keeps burning and sliding there might not be much Cal left.  Damn shame to as there are a lot of beautiful places in Cal.  Then more of the Californians will move here. 

• Like 1

Just a few weeks away..looking forward to seeing everybody again.

We have reserved gazebo # 6 it's the 2nd one on the right as you enter the park.

• Like 2

Mark I hope I can get my engine swap done by then on my 720 daily driver.  Considering driving it to the barbecue if I can get the swap done and it runs good.

• Like 2

Hoping to get the Z back down on the ground by then as well. Redoing some of the suspension and some brake work. I'll be there either way! Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

• Like 2

Will be there one way or another. Still not with a running 620. 

Chopper Jim

• Like 3

Well I cancelled all medical appointments except August 9 which is trigger point injections in my lower back.  I am not sure I will have the nerve burning done on my lower back.  My neck was feeling great after the nerve burning on my right side.  After the left side I am hurting and my neck is snap, crackle, pop when ever I move it.  My severe headaches are back also.  I will talking with the doctor after the barbecue to see what is going on.

• Like 2

hope the docs fix the nerve issues

Less than 2 weeks to go to !

As in years past SWDP will provide burgers dogs & water & will grill anything you guys want to contribute to the cause.

Im planning on driving my 620 this year & am hoping to meet up in Barstow with Ray, Danny & Darin.

Im also spreading the word on facebook ..see you guys soon.

• Like 3

2 weeks I will not be driving my 720 beater as the engine swap will not be done by then.  Good times are coming!  LOL

• Like 1

throw in a SR20 in it charlie69

On 7/31/2019 at 9:41 PM, Charlie69 said:

I do not have an SR20.

sbc..

• Like 3

I'm hoping to make it. 

My brake booster went out on my wagon, and finding a B210 booster in stock anywhere has been quite the challenge..

• Like 1

I have a Z20 that I need to check out today to see if setting in the truck I pulled it out of is still in good shape.  This Z20 is a completely re manufactured engine that has never been run.

• Like 1

Please remeber this is a family friendly event.  There is a water park at the Martin Tudor park.

• Like 2

Daily it is unless something changes this week.

Chopper Jim

• Like 2

If I'm able to make it I'll be in the Sentra. The fates have worked against me to get the Z done in time. I might actually be working on it the day of. We'll see what transpires.

• Like 1

No excuses, if I can make it there from Phoenix then you all can make it also!  LOL

• Like 3

Three days until the 12th Annual Barbecue.  Please have a save and enjoyable drive to the barbecue.

Chevelle not going to make it this year. Daily acting up, so working on it tomorrow.

Will be there saturday for sure. See you all there. Be safe everybody.

Chopper Jim

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Farmer said:

You guys have a great time

Thank you Farmer!

Tomorrow is the day..I won't be able to attend due to my job.

I'm giving a huge  TY to my SWDP family for stepping up to ensure everybody has a good day.

To all that attend have fun..take pics...& be safe.

• Like 1

I guess I'll have to go find some pictures of other events on the Facebook cuz none of these are showing up for me. 

• Like 1