Mrbigtanker flew the Coupe. Finally

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mr B,

Is this a kit for 280ZX struts - and will it fit under 14" 280ZX 6-spoke wheels? If yes, what kit is it and is it still available?

I am not happy with the stock 280zx calipers and struts but already have the t3 coilover kit installed on the zx struts - so can't afford to do much except try to find a caliper replacement something.

Your cars are looking great - as usual.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, rosso said:

Hey Mr B,

Is this a kit for 280ZX struts - and will it fit under 14" 280ZX 6-spoke wheels? If yes, what kit is it and is it still available?

I am not happy with the stock 280zx calipers and struts but already have the t3 coilover kit installed on the zx struts - so can't afford to do much except try to find a caliper replacement something.

Your cars are looking great - as usual.

No sir it’s for 510 hubs. And thanks for the kind words. Check out techno toy they have this micro kit for both.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mrbigtanker said:

No sir it’s for 510 hubs. And thanks for the kind words. Check out techno toy they have this micro kit for both.

Yes, T3 has some great stuff - I bought their weld on coilover kit which is a really slick deal.

My wagon will never be as pristine as yours, but I expect it will be just as fun! I am now aiming to have it done for Powerland 2021.

How you doing on smoke - today was the first day we had blue skies here on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, rosso said:

Yes, T3 has some great stuff - I bought their weld on coilover kit which is a really slick deal.

My wagon will never be as pristine as yours, but I expect it will be just as fun! I am now aiming to have it done for Powerland 2021.

How you doing on smoke - today was the first day we had blue skies here on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington.

It has been clear the last 2 days, winds have shifted and pushed it east. Powerland 2021 is a big maybe.

Love the red wagon, reminds me of my first '72 510 2-door which was RED and had a dealer installed Datsun Competition factory racing suspension. New, right off the showroom floor!

EDIT: I couldn't resist...I love this car...

50388255718_962320c913_o.jpg

Edited by rosso
  • Like 3