Dual Headlight housing 67-68 interchangeable?

Droski

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Droski said:

Wacko I own a 520 single headlight from 66. I'm always looking for parts for it. If I come across some stuff I will let you know. 

right on....I'm not a bodyman but I have the sheetmetal to make a double a single. I have found being single is much better..lol. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Crashtd420 said:

On the 520 right....

Should be ok, 67 was when they went to dual headlights, and then 69 it became the 521... so 67 and 68 should be the same..... I bet the later 521 lights would work too but I cant say for sure.....

I won't swear they won't work but there are differences between 521-520. need buckets?I MIGHT have extras if I dig. Had beautiful rings that secure the headlights to the buckets. Got them pulled for a local at last min for Canby couple years ago. He didn't show at canby & never paid me....go figure. 

• Like 1
On 4/29/2019 at 9:26 AM, datsunwhacko520 said:

I am pretty sure identical. If you find single headlight stuff let me know. Have first 20" of body cut off to graft onto truck(single version)...but nothing else forward.

Hey Charlie😀

• Like 1