JDM Noob

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, ]2eDeYe said:

Well, by you, I meant the royal you.

A driveshaft place should be able to build a new shaft from the components of your current shaft as the spline at the trans is the same. 

Understood, I did some searching on the forum and came to that conclusion but it seems like a better, more affordable solution.

Can-of-worms question here, but if I wanted to make an all-aftermarket dash (tach, speedo, etc) would I still need the Can-Am adaptor for wiring up the truck or could I theoretically buy aftermarket gauges made for the vehicle that the engine comes from and use a (somewhat) unmodified wiring harness without much issue? Just thinking through all options. 

• Like 1

Has anyone ever tried a Pull Loop style door handle in a 620 instead of the normal door handle? *thinking* To clarify I'm talking about the part that actually opens the door, I have seen the door handle itself replaced, but I was wondering if anyone had found success with that mod?

Something like:

maxresdefault.jpg

Thoughts?

12 minutes ago, JDM Noob said:

Has anyone ever tried a Pull Loop style door handle in a 620 instead of the normal door handle? *thinking* To clarify I'm talking about the part that actually opens the door, I have seen the door handle itself replaced, but I was wondering if anyone had found success with that mod?

Something like:

maxresdefault.jpg

Thoughts?

Seems redundant but I am responding to myself to let you guys know i am going to order these (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Door-pulls-Race-Rally-Motorsport-Drift-Car-handle-grab-straps-pair-GREY/222202543795) and I will update you on their functionality. 

Would take some getting used to. You have to pull the loop but push the door open at the same time? Seems to be different just for the sake of being different. In an emergency, a passenger not familiar with it would be fumbling around for a latch handle.

8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Would take some getting used to. You have to pull the loop but push the door open at the same time? Seems to be different just for the sake of being different. In an emergency, a passenger not familiar with it would be fumbling around for a latch handle.

Fair points. They were only $26 for the pair shipped so I will see how they look and operate. 

• Like 1